Search found 316 matches

by Roas Atrades
Wed May 10, 2006 5:39 am
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: It was inevitable
Replies: 54
Views: 20590

And Roas, I have to agree with Kiz. In addition, complaints of the price certainly are worthwhile. You know, I'd said my piece already, and was not really going to say anything else on the topic, because frankly, I had nothing relavent left to say. However, just now in the shower I remembered somet...
by Roas Atrades
Tue May 09, 2006 7:48 pm
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: It was inevitable
Replies: 54
Views: 20590

Some people are blowing this out of proportion but I hardly think it's everyone. In fact, I'd say most of the people who have posted in this topic have been pretty reasonable. I was being general. By everyone, I was not containing that to just this board. We all know ppl are complaining all over th...
by Roas Atrades
Tue May 09, 2006 7:19 pm
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: It was inevitable
Replies: 54
Views: 20590

I think everyone is blowing this way out of proportion. Take everything everyone has said...and... Who cares? So the PS3 current price is high. So? Don't buy it. Personally, I wasn't going to buy a PS3 at launch because launch libraries always suck butt, and I don't feel like going through a year of...
by Roas Atrades
Fri May 05, 2006 7:32 pm
Forum: Almost Anything Goes Board
Topic: Videogame infiltration that normal ppl don't know
Replies: 12
Views: 5395

With video game music in general, people annoy me. My brother has always made fun of me for listening to Lunar music and other good game music. While I don't listen to it all the time, I see no reason why it's bad just because it's game music. I had both of my parents listen to it in the car when g...
by Roas Atrades
Fri May 05, 2006 6:10 am
Forum: Almost Anything Goes Board
Topic: Videogame infiltration that normal ppl don't know
Replies: 12
Views: 5395

Re: Videogame infiltration that normal ppl don't know

Agawa wrote:What's ER? Is it a show or something?


I can't tell if that's a joke without some emoticons to help me out :P
by Roas Atrades
Fri May 05, 2006 3:41 am
Forum: Almost Anything Goes Board
Topic: Videogame infiltration that normal ppl don't know
Replies: 12
Views: 5395

Videogame infiltration that normal ppl don't know

Well, it's happened several times now, and it makes me laugh and shiver at the same time. Several times now, during the ER previews of the following week, they are playing the Song of Nephalim from Xenosaga during the clips. Song of Nephalim always creeps me out, but I have to chuckle that the norma...
by Roas Atrades
Thu May 04, 2006 4:34 pm
Forum: Lunar 3 & Rumors
Topic: Good thing you all bought DSes: "Lunar Knights"
Replies: 15
Views: 17414

If this is indeed true, I think this is a big mistake. If Lunar is really going to make a come back, it has to be on a console, not handheld. My belief in this has not changed.

Also, so what if it's Konami? Konimi just did Suikoden V. They've restored my faith in them.
by Roas Atrades
Tue May 02, 2006 12:39 pm
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: Wii 2!
Replies: 23
Views: 10391

Then the Xbox came out. My friend refers to that monstrosity as "The Duke." He loves The Duke...I hate it. To me, that shoe box of a controller is the worst thing ever created. When I first started playing Xbox games...I couldn't :P The button layout on that thing was just terrible. They ...
by Roas Atrades
Sat Apr 29, 2006 3:15 am
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: So um.....does Nintendo have a screw loose?
Replies: 29
Views: 12516

Kiz, this is not meant to keep this going, but I feel I'd just like to explain to Alun that she's just slightly off in understanding my reasons. Just a question: does it only count as flaming and insulting if the object of it is around to defend himself? >snip< Roas is very strongly objecting to bei...
by Roas Atrades
Sat Apr 29, 2006 12:59 am
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: So um.....does Nintendo have a screw loose?
Replies: 29
Views: 12516

Kizyr wrote:And the commercial is kind of cute. KF


I take it the commercial is at the site, since I doubt there is a NA media campaign yet.
by Roas Atrades
Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:59 pm
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: So um.....does Nintendo have a screw loose?
Replies: 29
Views: 12516

I don't see why I can't say something you don't like in a way that you don't like. Please don't tell me what to do. I don't believe that I was "flaming." I refuse to conform to all the Internet standards. If you want to fine. But don't force that crap on other people. There is a differenc...
by Roas Atrades
Fri Apr 28, 2006 6:08 pm
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: So um.....does Nintendo have a screw loose?
Replies: 29
Views: 12516

You know I actually realized the thing about G! as well; I just didn't realize it last night. It was rather late my time. And I've always been of the opinion that people who use the word dude while trying to intimidate someone should just back down. The end. I happen to use the term "dude"...
by Roas Atrades
Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:30 am
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: So um.....does Nintendo have a screw loose?
Replies: 29
Views: 12516

Okay... then you're just being really insensitive by calling them simpletons. My bad. Holster that attitude, man, unless you have the real ammo to back that up. If you are daring to call me insensitive, then why don't you say that to G1, or the couple others who have had the same reactions as mysel...
by Roas Atrades
Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:05 am
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: So um.....does Nintendo have a screw loose?
Replies: 29
Views: 12516

Werefrog wrote:And Roas, I agree that it's not the greatest name, but I think everyone is over-reacting.


I don't think I'm over reacting. I just think it's really stupid.
by Roas Atrades
Fri Apr 28, 2006 3:01 am
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: So um.....does Nintendo have a screw loose?
Replies: 29
Views: 12516

GhaleonOne wrote:I assume you mean WWII, but I figured there was some completely different meaning.


No. My mind is in the gutter on this one :)

Ding a ling...

Wing wang...

Crank....

Wanted to try and infer rather than just come right out and say it :P
by Roas Atrades
Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:17 am
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: So um.....does Nintendo have a screw loose?
Replies: 29
Views: 12516

GhaleonOne wrote:I'm not sure what it means in Japan, but here in American, they'd be smart to call it something else.


Something that is not close to a synonym for....well...you know where I'm going with this 8)
by Roas Atrades
Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:00 am
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: So um.....does Nintendo have a screw loose?
Replies: 29
Views: 12516

Re: So um.....does Nintendo have a screw loose?

Werefrog wrote:I don't think you're supposed to take them seriously. They represent the youthful side of gaming.


Youthful as in clueless :lol:

I still say their marketing strategy is the brain storm of a simpleton :P
by Roas Atrades
Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:29 am
Forum: General Gaming
Topic: So um.....does Nintendo have a screw loose?
Replies: 29
Views: 12516

So um.....does Nintendo have a screw loose?

Okay...so...it's not going to be called the Revolution...

Nintendo is now calling the new system the...Wii.

I'm sorry.....how am I supposed to take them seriously with a name like that?

I know this has nothing to do with the games...but what mentally deficient mole man came up with this?
by Roas Atrades
Wed Apr 26, 2006 5:44 pm
Forum: Anime, Music, TV/Movies, and Books
Topic: Yea, yea, yea.
Replies: 22
Views: 10583

I'm in that 1% of the internet population that did not download it months ago and watch, deciding to wait til I had my own copy. So, I ordered my copy a week ago from Best Buy, using it's purchase as a belated birthday gift. And it shipped last Friday from South Carolina. For the purpose of this, I ...
by Roas Atrades
Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:47 am
Forum: Anime, Music, TV/Movies, and Books
Topic: Power of the Dark Crystal
Replies: 8
Views: 4879

Labrynth sequal?

Wow...they really are digging into the warchest for movies...aren't they

Go to advanced search