Summary?

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Kazie Solo
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Summary?

Post by Kazie Solo »

Hi! :D

I've been a Lunar time for a long time, but I haven't gotten my hands on DS yet, and I'm super curious as to what the game's all about. I know it's not pretty (or so I've heard), but I'm wondering if there's anyone who'd be so nice to tell me about it? I don't mind spoilers; in fact, I love them.

Please? *begs*
<font color=pink>Beware of Phyco the Bunny Master, Lunartic the metal-rolling-pin-wielding Diva Sweetheart, and Kazie the White Bunny. We are going to take over... er, save the world!

...yes, we're accepting friends. ^_^</font>

Mag
Lostest Boy

Post by Mag »

I too, would love an entire summary of the game; Sploilers included. I own the game and a DS. However I can't stomach the gameplay, let alone the repetitiveness of Gad's Express.

So yeah, if someone out there has the time to share the story I'd greatly appreciate it. :lol:
WD isn't really out of business, it's just sleeping. Yeah, that's it. Sleeping...

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

I've beaten it and I'd love a summary myself. :roll: Honestly it's all a blur and all I can think of is how much it ripped off TSS/SSSC. Beyond the final parts of the game, I can't remember any real story at all...

*waits for summary* :P
- Mike

Kazie Solo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Kazie Solo »

Guess we'll all have to sit here and wait. *waves to everyone* :wink:
<font color=pink>Beware of Phyco the Bunny Master, Lunartic the metal-rolling-pin-wielding Diva Sweetheart, and Kazie the White Bunny. We are going to take over... er, save the world!

...yes, we're accepting friends. ^_^</font>