I can't accept this as part of the series.

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
Mog Dragonheart
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Mog Dragonheart »

I wonder how the INNOVATIVE DUAL SCREENS will be used.. is it just me or does the battles look like a tricked out Pokemon fight.

Dragon Master Lunar81
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Dragon Master Lunar81 »

Hello, I just was surfing the web and noticed that Lunar apparently has another Game coming out (heard it from gamesarefun.com) So I came back here (Because I know this site would have the best and truest information) I am glad the argument at the beginning is over. That was a stupid arguement I think. I feel like my colector side of me is taking over...I am buying the game first even though I don't have the DS and then once I get enough money, I am definately buying DS (only for this game) I am going to ask my friends in Japan to buy the japanese version for me too. Does anyone know if Japanese DS Games work on US DS' because I know Japanese games work on American Game Boy Advances.

Also I just want to add my two cents into all of this. I think that no matter who develops the game, I am just glad another Lunar is coming out. It says that it will follow the same Timeline except 1000 years before so atleast it is not totally different. It might even have things that were referenced in Lunar EB like a Dragon Master of old. I hope it does. Either way, even if it doesn't, the fact that it is Lunar is good enough for me. I am very glad that it is coming out. I am also surpirsed that the Tentative North American Release Date is coming out before the Tentative Japanese Release. Is that a mistake?

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

That American release date was set a while ago, and the Japanese release date was much more recently announced. We'll probably receive a new announcement soon that the American release date has been more premanently set at about a month after the Japanese date.