Help with a BOSS!

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
DaWrestla
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Help with a BOSS!

Post by DaWrestla »

I need help fighting Grock (sp) in 'the' Cathedral of Althena. My Jian and Lucia are at about lv 18 and Gabryel is at level 14. They all have the armor and weapons from Healriz. This boss wouldn't be a problem at all if he didn't heal himself. Someone PLEASE Help!

Also, if the end result is that I have to do a bunch of stupid GADS Express missions to get $, then I'm gonna be ticked. That's the one big part of the game that I find annoying. Oh, that and the stupid fetch quests.

Lucca
Student of Vane

Post by Lucca »

Cards are what saved my hiney.

While I forget the names (and I'm pretty sure I was near the same levels you are at now), the cards that heal HP each turn, the attack up cards, and the 100% accuracy cards really help. If you can stomach it, have Lucia cast grand shell as well. All of this really helps, but especially the regen HP each turn card.

Good luck!

DaWrestla
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DaWrestla »

Thanks, I'll give all of that a try when I go home from work. I honestly completely forgot about the cards.

knuckles90
Lostest Boy

Post by knuckles90 »

Actually i went into that fight with my Jian and team at like 21 or 20 so i mean 1 level actually makes a difference.

Kale
Student of Vane

Post by Kale »

I went in with a fairly high level jian lucia and gab, a good amount of healing drops, and some cards.
"I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but...What kind of Cheesy poof is that!?"
~Ruby, Lunar 2 Eternal Blue after meeting Mystere

knuckles90
Lostest Boy

Post by knuckles90 »

yeah that makes it really easy

DaWrestla
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DaWrestla »

Well, once I used cards the boss stopped healing himself, which made him real easy. Thanks, guys.
Vaporized before my eyes

Hiro-67
Student of Vane

Post by Hiro-67 »

if you poison him, first move, its really a lot eaiser, also i had lucia raise my party's attack and defence with her magic, this also makes the fight a lot easier. there is a card with a bee on it i think that raised your attack for your party also if you dont want to waste lucia's magic and save it for healing.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yeah, the cards for poisoning and attack upping can be got from the very first monsters in the game, as I found when I forgot to set battle mode to virtue.