stone flower

For discussion of Lunar: Dragon Song (Lunar: Genesis), the only Lunar game on the DS
SPALAX
Saith Pirate
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

stone flower

Post by SPALAX »

I just went to Kirlis Tower and he asked me some flower.

I speak to lots of people in cities, I have yet to hear a mention of where to find it.

I looked into FAQs, they talk of some ocean place but I do not get the way to go there.

Somebody can help?

DaWrestla
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DaWrestla »

It's in the blue dragon cave. It's in the second main room, to the north. There are three orange crystal-looking things that are sticking out of a lake-like body of water. Go up to the brightest one.
Vaporized before my eyes

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Doesn't he (or the party, via the consult option) mention it being in the Blue Dragon cave? I found it there in the import without knowing what it was I was looking for, but I could see where to look because the characters were conveniently in blue text somewhere.

That Other Person
Lostest Boy
Location: That one place over there. Next to that other place. You know where I mean.

Post by That Other Person »

I have been looking for it too, but couldn't figure it out. I used the party chat, but they just said that "we'll not make it there in time. Let's talk to the villagers." Or something along those lines.

Can you get the stone flowers on your first visit to the caves, because I talked to them a lot, but all that ever happened was Flora saying that they are pretty.
When you hit the bottom, the only way to go is up... unless you carry a shovel.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

You mean when you go to take the Dragon Trial? No, I'm pretty sure you can't.

Presumably the villagers tell you the flower is in the cave, then?

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I think there's a guy named Tovia in that town in the woods south of Naopeace (I keep forgetting the name darnit!)... he asks you if you know about the Blue Dragon Cave... if you say yes he will tell you about the "Treasures"... later, after you've been to Kirlis Tower he will ask if you want to know about the Blue Dragon Cave again verbatim, now if you say yes, he will tell you that the stone flower is in the Cave. I think after the last time he talks about going on an adventure inspired by Jian's party.

SPALAX: The floating stone is at the sealab (which is right behind the Cathedral of Althena - as far as I know there is NO clue that that's where it is [even Flora says something like "...the sealab, whereever it is..."]). This you will need to go after once you take the stone flower to Kirlis.

That Other Person
Lostest Boy
Location: That one place over there. Next to that other place. You know where I mean.

Post by That Other Person »

Thanks! That helped a lot.
When you hit the bottom, the only way to go is up... unless you carry a shovel.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

No problem, I'm glad I could help ^^

Jolkie
Lann Fisherman

Post by Jolkie »

Where exactly is the flower thing in the sealab? iv been in everyroom and still cant find it, all ive found are a pair of glasses and more monsters.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

flower is in the blue dragon cave. There's only one glowy thing that's flowery enough.

As for the thing in the lab...just get every blue chest. You're bound to run into what you're looking for, it'll be the only thing left.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I am at the point of hunting down the Stone Flower, and the game is (as usual) not very clear about what to do. I've talked to everyone in Rebric Village but I'll talk to the guy that asks if you know about the Blue Dragon Cave. It appears you have to tell him no, otherwise he is disappointed because he wanted to talk to someone about it.

I figured the flowers in the cave had a purpose because they are so obvious. It's a pain in the ass running back and forth between forests and villages and caves, and whatever. I know the map isn't large but this game could use some White Dragon Wings sometimes. Alas, running is the only option.

Also, I'm wondering if I should buy the Paladin's Suit/Armor for Jian or if it happens to be in a blue chest, or if something even better comes along.