Does anyone have an extra SS manual?

For discussion of Lunar: The Silver Star, the original game for the Sega CD
Mattroid
Lann Fisherman
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Does anyone have an extra SS manual?

Post by Mattroid »

I've had a copy of Lunar: TSS for as long as I can remember, but somewhere along the way the cover of my manual got ripped off (probably one of my friends did it).

I was just curious if anyone happened to have an extra one for some odd reason or knew where I could get just the manual? I'd prefer the foil stamped one, but a plain one would be okay, too.

Any help is appreciated :)

daid
NPC

Re: Does anyone have an extra SS manual?

Post by daid »

Mattroid wrote:I was just curious if anyone happened to have an extra one for some odd reason or knew where I could get just the manual? I'd prefer the foil stamped one, but a plain one would be okay, too.

I would be interested in the answer to this question as well. However, I would also settle for good quality scans of the manual. Since I bought my copy used, it didn't come with any of the packaging, and being able to merely use the manual might be handy!

Mattroid
Lann Fisherman

Post by Mattroid »

If you can wait about a week, I may be able to get that for you (minus the cover, obviously). I'm going to be out of town Thur-Sun, but I can probably get to scanning early next week if no one else does it first.

You may want to PM me about this over the weekend to remind me, though :P

segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest

Post by segaboy7 »

I have an extra Lunar EB manual, but not a TSS manual, sorry