Newly translated interview

For discussion of Lunar: The Silver Star, the original game for the Sega CD
Shinto-Cetra
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Newly translated interview

Post by Shinto-Cetra »

http://shmuplations.com/lunar/
Some very interesting info there, particularly  Lunar was originally going to be steampunk!

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Newly translated interview

Post by Alunissage »

Interesting timing; I just discovered those interviews a few months ago myself. Maou and I have talked about getting them (and others I've found) translated and posted, but I've been kind of distracted lately...and also don't currently have access to the scanner at work to deal with some of the pile of Japanese magazines I have.

Temzin
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Newly translated interview

Post by Temzin »

Interesting that they found it...I thought only Alun would be able to dig up such now-obscure treasures like these old magazines! Reading these interviews again, I’m reminded of how we talked before about how there really wasn’t much of interest there compared to the infinitely more in-depth Lunar I&II book interviews, beyond the early idea of a whole bunch of airships and Vheen-like cities battling, which is why I passed on translating them before. Good to see that schmupulations was aware of Lunar-Net, not only avoiding duplication with what’s already here but even linking to the site!
aka Maou