I've Restarted my game and....

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
dragonmaster_jonathan
Reza Thief
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I've Restarted my game and....

Post by dragonmaster_jonathan »

I've restarted a file on Lunar SSSC to try to collect all the bromides. I know somewhere along the line I missed some. Could someone tell me how to acquire:

1) Xenobia
2) Phacia
3) Mia 3
4) and Jessica (if she has more than one bromide)

Thanks for the help!

8)
I'm baaaack....

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Xenobia's is gotten from a miner in the Talon Mine, I think just before you leave the Frontier.

Phacia's is gotten from a priest in the Temple after the Trinity of Terror scene. I don't remember whether you need to get it before returning to Caldor or not.

Mia 3 is gotten from Ramus at the end of the game IF you paid his 30 Silver debt off at the beginning in Burg.

Jessica, like Mia, has four bromides.

Jess 1 is received from someone in the Temple, I think. Some creep who's obsessed with her.

Jess 2 is tricky. When you're sent to confront Dragonmaster Zoc, take the boat to the island, then return to the village *before* encountering Zoc and talk to the fisherman whose boat you borrow. Later in the game (probably before going to the Frontier) return and speak to him to get the bromide.

Jess 3 is acquired with Mia 3, under the same condition.

Jess 4 is also tricky. Immediately after Kyle defeats the four Vile Tribe who attack him in Nanza, go check his bed. Do *not* talk to him first, or the opportunity will be lost.

dragonmaster_jonathan
Reza Thief

Post by dragonmaster_jonathan »

Hey thanks for the help. I'll get started on this right away.

8)
I'm baaaack....

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonmaster Dyne »

everyone keeps saying something about Ramus's 30s debt. I have never seen this before. When does it occur?

Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Agawa »

Dragonmaster Dyne wrote:everyone keeps saying something about Ramus's 30s debt. I have never seen this before. When does it occur?

Right at the beginning of the game, when you're starting out with Ramus in your party, go upstairs in on of Burg's houses. There will be an annoying man in there who demands that you pay Ramus' 30s debt. You can choose to pay it, or you can choose not to- the only thing it affects is whether or not you can get the two bromides at the end of the game.

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

Is it necessary that you pay it off to get the bromides.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Er, yes...that's why said that you get the bromides from him IF you paid off his debt.

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

I was hoping there would be a slim chance you could still get it without paying it off because I'm already half way through the game and i'd hate to restart.

Created a new game and have paid it off. Almost beat the game again.