Song name question

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Story, the remake of Lunar 1 for Saturn/Playstation/PC and all its translations
Kale
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Song name question

Post by Kale »

Ok, can anyone remember the name of the song from when you meet Tempest in the frontier? I love that song and cant seem to find it anywhere.
"I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but...What kind of Cheesy poof is that!?"
~Ruby, Lunar 2 Eternal Blue after meeting Mystere

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Lone Soldier or Lone Wolf. I can't remember exactly.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

This doesn't help directly, but just put your game in (assuming you're talking about SSSC) and use Alex's ocarina to find the piece, which will give the name.

Kale
Student of Vane

Post by Kale »

I would put in the game, but its at my friends place. He's playing it right now actually (;;). and yeah, its SSSC.
"I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but...What kind of Cheesy poof is that!?"

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

anyone notice a similarity in the music between lunar 2 and dragon song when in the cath. of althena...sounds like the other places in Lunar 2...in fact I sounds like only 1 part of the tune was changed, slightly.

SKParasite
Lann Fisherman

Re: Song name question

Post by SKParasite »

Kale wrote:Ok, can anyone remember the name of the song from when you meet Tempest in the frontier? I love that song and cant seem to find it anywhere.

Tempest's theme? According to the track listing I have and the PSF set I downlaoded, the track is called 'Solitary Wolf'. If I had the game, I could verify that, but I let a friend borrow it :(.

Kale
Student of Vane

Re: Song name question

Post by Kale »

SKParasite wrote:
Kale wrote:Ok, can anyone remember the name of the song from when you meet Tempest in the frontier? I love that song and cant seem to find it anywhere.

Tempest's theme? According to the track listing I have and the PSF set I downlaoded, the track is called 'Solitary Wolf'. If I had the game, I could verify that, but I let a friend borrow it :(.

I used to have the PSF set, but i kinda redid the computer and lost it (thats what i get for not backing up my files like that)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Aaron wrote:anyone notice a similarity in the music between lunar 2 and dragon song when in the cath. of althena...sounds like the other places in Lunar 2...in fact I sounds like only 1 part of the tune was changed, slightly.

There's a thead in the DS board talking about the music, the "Finished!" thread. Although it has spoilers if you haven't finished. A thread about another game's music isn't really the place for this comment.

Kale
Student of Vane

Post by Kale »

Thanks for the help guys. ^^; Now I just have to figure out if its on a soundtrack or not ;;.

Silentcrisis
BANNED

Post by Silentcrisis »

SKParasite
but I let a friend borrow it

Kale
but its at my friends place. He's playing it right now actually

did every one decide to lend there game to therer buddy today

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Today? This thread is from three months ago.