Lunar 3: The Silver Legacy (Characters)

For discussion of rumors of any new Lunar games, including the nonexistent Lunar 3
Star_Lunar3
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar 3: The Silver Legacy (Characters)

Post by Star_Lunar3 »

Kaleb Winthrop - A teenaged farm-boy raised alone by his mother. He often stares at the 'pale moon' and daydreams about becoming something great. With a love for the story of Dragonmaster Alex (and saving Lunar from a great evil), he hopes to be a hero himself one day. He has some abilities to use swords but is more proficient with the battleaxe. He's the main protagonist.
Many thanks, 'Sapphire Luna!'
Kaleb 2.0.jpg
Kaleb 2.0.jpg (224.28 KiB) Viewed 15788 times
Dillon.jpg
Dillon.jpg (231.95 KiB) Viewed 15785 times
I knew as soon as I started writing the script for "Silver Legacy," another Ausa was definitely going to be in it. I wanted his magical ability to be pretty much the same as Mia's and Lemina's, but I also wanted his personality to be a bit more unique. Despite his 'Nash-like' appearance, I decided to make him more 'nerdy' than the others. He generally comes off as the quiet, knowledgeable, and more rational party member. And because he found ancient books written by the great inventor, Taben, Hadrian has a new skill in which he can combine magic and machine to a certain degree.
Hadrian Ausa 2.0.png
Hadrian Ausa 2.0.png (450.29 KiB) Viewed 15782 times
Last edited by Star_Lunar3 on Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Star_Lunar3
Nanza Bandit

Re: Lunar 3: The Silver Legacy (characters)

Post by Star_Lunar3 »

The only character who's appeared in the entire Lunar trilogy! From the early days of being Alex's trusted sidekick, to a mischievous ally that only wanted to protect children, and now a lonely hermit that dwells in the bowels of a frigid ice-cavern.
What makes Nall such a beloved character? And despite his brief cameo in the third story, does it do him justice? 🤔
Nall - Dragon.jpg
Nall - Dragon.jpg (98.85 KiB) Viewed 15780 times

Star_Lunar3
Nanza Bandit

Post by Star_Lunar3 »

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I can't really comment on faces (not as good at recognizing distinctive styles there), but I do have to say that the outfits are definitely on-point with evoking Lunar's aesthetic. It looks great.
~Kizyr (they|them)

Star_Lunar3
Nanza Bandit

Post by Star_Lunar3 »

This project has been a lot of work, but I think these characters can definitely be as memorable as the other Lunar characters. And thanks for the feedback!