Walkthrough

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
lutomboy
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Walkthrough

Post by lutomboy »

I noticed something missing on this site you have all the information for the games but you have no Walkthrough for any of the games (that I could find) :shock:

Now my question is why not :?

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Re: Walkthrough

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Well, Kiz is working on a walkthrough for Magical School Lunar! right now, and that's going to be on the site. I'm sure if anyone else wrote a walkthrough for a Lunar game and asked G1 to have it posted on the site he'd put it up. He just can't take walkthroughs from GameFAQs or wherever and put them on this site without getting the author's permission.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

lutomboy wrote:I noticed something missing on this site you have all the information for the games but you have no Walkthrough for any of the games (that I could find) :shock:

Now my question is why not :?
http://www.lunar-net.com/llguide/
http://www.lunar-net.com/lunarws/

You must not be looking very hard. Both of these are on the main pages for Lunar: Legend and Lunar: Walking School. All the other games, you can find walkthroughs for really easily on GameFAQs or otherwise, with the exception of L:MS, which will be out here by the end of next month. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

lutomboy
Red Dragon Priest

Post by lutomboy »

Man I need better glasses
I am sorry you have my apologies L-Net :cry: