A minor quip

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

A minor quip

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I feel... misrepresented.

G1, remember when the forums went through the transition changes a few times? Well as a member from the start of the site it always bugs me when after the last change it saved my joining status as of 2005. I think it was because you lost all of the posters current profile info and I had to re-register my account.

I dunno, as a long time member it just bugs me. :P

Btw, did you move into your new place yet? When you have a chance I'd love a burn of the Japanese PSP SSH OST since I'm just getting the US release. I can't trust that we'll get a soundtrack released here stateside.

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: A minor quip

Post by Alunissage »

I'm guessing you meant quibble rather than quip? :P

A lot of us have had the re-reg thing sooner or later. There's a reason an improbable number of people have join dates of Dec 2002.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

if we were talking legit lunar threads join dates your date would be before mine, SP. ;)

And no unfortunately the move has been a disaster. I'm posting from my mobile at the moment. Hopefully by the weekend...
-G1

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Alun, my brain is swimming in it's own juices right now so yes it would be a quibble. I think I had to re-register two or three times, but I'm not sure why I ended up with a 2005 date. :mrgreen:

G1, very true and I still remember your entrance to the L-List. I forget the name of the Saturn game that you won the WD contest for. I just can't think of it. I'm really sorry to hear about the move being a disaster. You'll have to fill me in when you get a chance. :(

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Silver Phoenix wrote:Alun, my brain is swimming in it's own juices right now so yes it would be a quibble. I think I had to re-register two or three times, but I'm not sure why I ended up with a 2005 date. :mrgreen:

G1, very true and I still remember your entrance to the L-List. I forget the name of the Saturn game that you won the WD contest for. I just can't think of it. I'm really sorry to hear about the move being a disaster. You'll have to fill me in when you get a chance. :(
I've just made a habit of deleting you out of jealousy SP. That would be why.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

:shock: But, but..... Well....ok. But NO! Where's the love?