Broken Links and Miscellaneous Stuff

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
Dragon Master Lunar81
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Broken Links and Miscellaneous Stuff

Post by Dragon Master Lunar81 »

I thought since it says to contact you with any broken links and I remember in a thread you sounded like you wanted to get rid of the old format of Lunar-NET which sometimes appeared if you clicked on certain links. I will compile a list here of all the broken links or pages that lead to old Lunar-NET and any other interesting things I notice. I am doing this because I thought it might be nice to know but in no way, do I expect you to fix every error or anything like that. I know somethings will be fixed in the next version and I know that somethings are just too insignificant but I will post them anyways.

I will begin.

-The links at the very bottom from Copyright to Privacy Policy all lead to the same page which turns out to be a copyright disclaimer on the old Lunar-NET style website

-The Lunar NET History Index and the History Timeline stop at 2007.

-Under the EB Section, when clicking on 'Save State Hacking Guide' the EB Screens Navbar is activated on the right side. Shouldn't that happen only when you click Screenshots?

-EB Section, when you click on 'Miscellaneous Stuff' you go to the old Lunar-NET Style.

-Lunar SSSC Packaging from the Lunar SSSC Splash Page is not displaying the Images. As well, all of the links in the Movies section of SSSC lead to the dreaded Borgan page.

-On the Lunar EBC Splash page, at the top of the menu on the right it says Lunar SSSC Splash page but leads to EBC. Also, every link on the right activates the EB Screens Navbar which is not consistent with the other Splash Pages (TSS, EB, or SSSC)

-Under MSL! in the movies section, the Intro movie leads to the Borgan page.

-Under TSS, SSSC, and LL Sections. The top right menu for every page says TSS Navigation. Also for every respective screenshots navbar it says TSS Navbar. Also on the EBC Section before the screenshots navbar (which is still titled EB Screens Navbar) is displayed it says TSS Navigation.

-Under the SSH Section in Screenshots, the page goes wide.

From here on is all under Lunar Merchandise

-All The Lunar Mail checker makes the page wide.

-Store Displays makes the page wide again (which is funny because about a month ago, I looked at this page and it didn't do this.

-Trading Cards make the page wide.

The Following is all under Lunar Multimedia

-The first two remixes 'Orange October' and 'Theme of a Fallen Hero' lead to the Borgan page.

-I checked the first 5, the last 5 and some random selections in the middle and it seems that most, if not all of the midis lead to the Borgan page.

-All of the Movies under the movie section work which is strange because if you go through the Splash pages to the movies, some of them lead to borgan pages.

-Under the Music Samples page, All of the TSS and EB Samplers as well as the MS Battle Theme Fight Fight Fight lead to the Borgan Page.

-Under Screenshots, the WS Link leads to the Borgan Page

-and finally under Winamp Skins, the Lucia AMP skin leads to the Borgan Page.

The rest is about the Screenshots for each Game

-Under Lunar EBC, The Sections titled "At the Blue Spire", "The Mysterious Girl","To Find a Priest","Releasing the Prisoners 2","Pentagulia's Mysteries Revealed","Nall's Story","The White Dragon","Horam","The Karate Tournament","Lunn and the Blue Dragon","End of an Adventure","The Beginning of another Adventure","Gathering the Party","Nall's Advice and the Rememberizer","Epilouge Dungeons","Finding the Dragon Eye Jewels","The Star Dragon Tower" are all missing screenshots. Also when I click on "The End", it displays working pictures from about the end of "Lord Leo" to the end of "Trouble Brewing"

I also found that-coincedently-from Neo-Vane onwards, excluding "The End", when you click on the links to enlarge the photos, it leads you to Borgan. I laughed at that coincedence.

I hope this can be used as like a checklist or something. My next task is to find out what needs to be done and see if I can do anything.
Last edited by Dragon Master Lunar81 on Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Re: Broken Links and Miscellaneous Stuff

Post by GhaleonOne »

Man, that's embarrassing, on top of all the ridiculous backlog I have that I know I won't get to anytime soon. But I'm actually really thankful you made up this list, because I do want to keep it handy when I can get around to it. Thanks man!
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

{;;}

Seriously though, thanks...

All this new stuff has come along at the worst time. Both me and G1 have been so busy with other real-life-related stuff that it's been tough... I was a bit more free last year when news of SSH first hit, but since October or so it's been rough. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Kizyr's kinda busy, he'll get to it when he gets home mebbe. I'll try to remember to remind him. He's got school and work when he gets back though.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Also, what happened to View active topics?? It's my key to the forum; I click on it reflexively and it makes me sad to see it so empty. :cry:
「まあいいけど。」

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Shiva Indis wrote:Also, what happened to View active topics?? It's my key to the forum; I click on it reflexively and it makes me sad to see it so empty. :cry:
There are just no active topics on LunarNET.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.