Thanks Kizyr!

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
Renn_Inoue
Iluk Crackpot
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Thanks Kizyr!

Post by Renn_Inoue »

lol, it says my last visit was Thursday, Oct 23, 2003. Yikes. :lol: 10 years is a long time. Anyway, just wanted to thank Kizyr and G1 for all the work on the site and forums. Was browsing around and it looks great! Thanks for carrying the torch for the Lunar fans!

Edit: Also want to thank everyone who has posted. Fun to read a lot of the posts. Seems like a great crew!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Thanks Kizyr!

Post by Kizyr »

Whoa! I didn't think you were still browsing around! Thanks for checking in.

BTW if you haven't noticed, my plan is to basically rework every section of the site, one-by-one, and get all of the content that we've been planning on having up since like 2008 finally on here. I hit a bit of a speedbump with the Memorial Day weekend, but the rest of the Lunar games sections should be done by next week (and then it's onto the merchandise pages). KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Renn_Inoue
Iluk Crackpot

Re: Thanks Kizyr!

Post by Renn_Inoue »

It's looking great! Lunar was always a great series, so I'm glad it will get a proper Library of Vane. Now people that discover the game will have your excellent redesign to get more information on the series!

Oh, I left my old Lunar Clandestine Legacy game demo in your Arts forum. A little fan contribution from me. Enjoy terrible game design next time you get a minute (which is never often for all of us, I know :) ).