About Wolfgang Landgraf's RPG site...

For talking about LunarNET, the site. Requests, suggestions, complaints, praises, etc. are for this board.
Shinto-Cetra
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: About Wolfgang Landgraf's RPG site...

Post by Shinto-Cetra »

Taiyaki wrote:The site went down again a few days ago. Did Lazyhelix have to take it down?
I'm not sure but I found a similar thread on Shining Force Central, and someone provided a link to download the files to view the info. https://forums.shiningforcecentral.com/ ... 3&start=40 They are in .chm format, from what I gather Windows comes pre-supported with it in a web browser, Mac users can download iChm: http://download.cnet.com/iChm/3000-2094_4-10878883.html (Mac is my main OS, so if any Windows users have different claims, please do post.) interestingly there is a page on Dragon Force that was not accessible from the main page.

Taiyaki
Meribian Merchant

Post by Taiyaki »

Thanks a bunch. Got to love Shining Force Central. There's some good news though as the site just came back. Not sure what caused it to go down for almost a week, but I'm very glad to see it back. :)

lazyhelix
Meryod Yokel

Post by lazyhelix »

Sorry all, I had some issues with DNS and was out of the country for the last week.

Got back yesterday, and the site is now back up and running.

Have set up some monitoring so that I will get notified if I have any futher issues.

Taiyaki
Meribian Merchant

Post by Taiyaki »

Thanks Lazyhelix, you're a savior!