Nall Plushies

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Nall Plushies

Post by LuNaRtIc »

How much do Nall plushies sell for these days? Can anyone give me a decent estimate?
I'm debating auctioning mine off... :cry:
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Re: Nall Plushies

Post by GhaleonOne »

I don't think one has been auctioned for a while. I might be interested in buying it off of you though, if you're interested?
-G1

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

LuNaRtIc wrote:How much do Nall plushies sell for these days? Can anyone give me a decent estimate?
I'm debating auctioning mine off... :cry:
What? :shock: I thought you were a huge Nall fan, I'm honestly surprised to hear you saying that you are thinking of aunctioning your Nall Plushie off.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Exactly why I was using a crying emoticon; it would break my heart to part with my prized Nall plushie. However, I really could use the extra money. It's not exactly something I WANT to do, but if I could make enough money off of him, it would be helpful. I'm still not entirely sure if I'm going through with it. It all depends on how much money I can get for the little guy.

Anyway, I wouldn't mind selling him to you G1. Preferably I would like my Nall plushie to go to someone on the boards before some random buyer on eBay. :D
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'll send you a PM about it, Lunartic.

I know what you mean though. I sold some games off in college that I didn't want to, but needed the money pretty bad at the time.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I doubt that a Nall Plushie would go for anything less than $300. 'Sides, isn't there anything worth selling first? Movies, Music CDs, books, etc etc etc...

I mean, $300 isn't worth much these days.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

phyco126 wrote:I doubt that a Nall Plushie would go for anything less than $300. 'Sides, isn't there anything worth selling first? Movies, Music CDs, books, etc etc etc...

I mean, $300 isn't worth much these days.
Yeah, that's like, what? A month's worth of gas at most!
-Nobi

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Actually, most of them went for around $200 on average. Mine was like, $190, but I sold it right after ToastyFrog did (who got like 230 I think? Maybe Alun can confirm that) It's just random, and depends on if you sell at a lucky time. Some have gone for well over 300, and when Vic was selling them off, some went for under 100 for a while.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

GhaleonOne wrote:Actually, most of them went for around $200 on average. Mine was like, $190, but I sold it right after ToastyFrog did (who got like 230 I think? Maybe Alun can confirm that) It's just random, and depends on if you sell at a lucky time. Some have gone for well over 300, and when Vic was selling them off, some went for under 100 for a while.
I bought mine from Vic at $99 + Shipping. However, when did you sell yours? I figure that since time has passed, lack of others selling the plushie, that it would likely push the price of the plushie upwards at some degree.

Rarity + Lack of options to get = tend to result in higher price. Not always, but I figure this might be one of the cases.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'm sure it would go for over 100, probably over 200. Maybe even 300. It's hard to say. But ToastyFrog was the first to ever sell one, and it went for 230 or so. Mine was the second ever, and only went for 190 or something like that.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Afraid your memory's a little dyslexic; Toasty's went for $203.17.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Alunissage wrote:Afraid your memory's a little dyslexic; Toasty's went for $203.17.
Three hundred and two dollars? That's a fortune! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

*blinks* How did you remember the exact amount? Do you remember what mine went for? I know it was less than his by like 20-30 bucks, but I don't remember the exact amount.
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I think yours was in the $170s. I got the exact amount of Toasty's sale by checking my email of that time period, but I don't think I have a record of yours, sorry.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Oh, that's right, you bought it. I forgot about that. I thought you were keeping random Ebay sales in your head from years gone by. I was thinking "Dang, that's one heck of a memory a memory!"
-G1