All Lunar games are available on Amazon.com to buy right now

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

All Lunar games are available on Amazon.com to buy right now

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I was reading through someones post and they were asking if they could still get a new copy of one of the Lunar games on eBay so I decided to check Amazon. I saw available copies of every Lunar game from the Sega CD versions on and some of the prices were very reasonable.

If anyone hasn't bought Dragon Song you can buy it new for under $20 now if you so incline. I just clicked on the Video Games tab and typed in Lunar and the results came up right away. So if anyone has been searching for the Sega CD Lunar:The Silver Star and Eternal Blue go get them!

Btw, if you want Silver Star Story brand new they're running a bit on the expensive side.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Nice. I'll have to keep this in mind for when I get a new job.

BTW, money is never a problem for a die hard fan of Lunar ;).

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Scorpioeyez
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Scorpioeyez »

Oooh, I'm gonna have to remember this in a few days. *bites lip*
~ Webmaster of OtakuReview ~

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I don't see new copies of the Sega CD originals. Or even the Playstation remakes. There are individual sellers on Amazon selling them, but not Amazon itself (I imagine they're probably still selling Dragon Song directly though). Well, I do see a few "new" copies, but from individual sellers and for extremely high prices. There's lots of used copies for much lower, but unless I'm totally missing something, I don't see these prices being that much better than Ebay.
-G1

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

They typically aren't. I don't know what prompted amazon.com to do this, but it's essentially the same as the "Buy It Now" option. I've used it to get an out-of-print book or two for class (old detective novels, the type that go for a cent or two today).

It's good if you just don't want to deal with Ebay I guess, though I can't see a reason why that would be relevant.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Amazon wouldn't have them in stock because they're out of print so they have to come through private sellers. I saw one copy of Lunar: The Silver Star SEGA CD new for either $44.99 or $49.99 yesterday.