Nall Plushie On Ebay

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Alex_Pwns_Hiro
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Nall Plushie On Ebay

Post by Alex_Pwns_Hiro »

it looks kinda weird though, idk mine looks way better then this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/RAREST-Lunar-Silver ... dZViewItem

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I was attempting to keep this on the downlow, and had moved it to a hidden board, since I was trying to bid and win the item, but I've already been outbid, and seeing that the auction is only halfway over, I have a feeling it'll end up through the roof. If anyone else is looking for a Nall Plushie, this is your chance. But be willing to shell out some cash, cause it's already over $250. I just can't justify that much money for a stuffed animal, even if it is the fated Nall plushie.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Wow. $255, way more than I paid for mine. Though I think this person is off a little. WD didn't make any Nall plushies, did they? I mean, didn't they all come from Japan?

Anyway, the Nall plushie looks the same as mine, so I can tell what would be different about it.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Scorpioeyez
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Scorpioeyez »

*cries* I want it! I have to got to find a way to have it!
~ Webmaster of OtakuReview ~

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

phyco126 wrote:Wow. $255, way more than I paid for mine. Though I think this person is off a little. WD didn't make any Nall plushies, did they? I mean, didn't they all come from Japan?

Anyway, the Nall plushie looks the same as mine, so I can tell what would be different about it.
Yeah, they're from Japan. I only paid around $70 for my Nall plushie from Vic. And I think mine is cuter than this one. xD
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

It's just like the games... person gets one from WD and assumes that WD made them. :P Vic bought the last 200 of them, distributed some as gifts and prizes, and auctioned off the rest after WD closed.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

If it doesn't go up anymore by final sell time, I might try and snipe it still. I'll have to wait and see.
-G1

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

F'in snipers. I tried to snipe it with 20 seconds left, and would have been paying more than I wanted to. Someone outbid me in the very last second (I'm sure they were using an automated thing). Ah well, 360 bucks for a stuffed animal is way too much, even if it is Nall.

That said, if anyone ever wants to sell their Nall plushie, talk to me first. :P
-G1

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

GhaleonOne wrote:F'in snipers. I tried to snipe it with 20 seconds left
Maybe that's what you get for sniping. :p

Personally, I think sniping sucks and I wish something was done about it.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I think something that would somewhat alleviate sniping in big auctions is setting the system up so that an auction couldn't end for 10 or 15 minutes after the last bid. So in one case of sniping (when only one person's doing it), it wouldn't matter as much, and when a lot of people are trying, there will be less of a benefit of it, less of a guarantee for getting the item.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

That's not a bad idea Sonic. In fact, it's a really good one that should seriously be considered, even though I don't think Ebay would change their system at this point.

I do understand why people dislike sniping, but I'm not sure it's that bad. It's perfectly within the rules of Ebay, even if it is annoying. I generally don't run into though, considering most of the stuff on Ebay I get is through "Buy It Now". In fact, this Nall Plushie is probably the first time I've ever tried to snipe something. Lot a good it did. :P And by sniping, I just mean bidding near the end. Not using some automated program that are apparently out there.
-G1