Would anyone like to have the Lucia resin kit?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.

What should I do?

Should I make them myself?
11%
Should I send it to www.e2046.com
89%

Total votes: 9

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I would definitely be interested. I would still love to collect an original but I'm not sure I'll ever get one ;_; It's really kewl of you to do this! :D

Chiriku
Lyton Singer

Post by Chiriku »

Alright, I expect you guys to tell me what you want me to do. There is this company, http://www.e2046.com, I want you guys to check out some of their products and see if you guys like the quality of their stuff. I could probably make the kits myself, but I doubt they would be as good as theirs. Their kits are awsome. I know because I shop there.
Hello peeps! :)

localflick
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by localflick »

I'm sure you both do good work, but what's more convenient for you?

Chiriku
Lyton Singer

Post by Chiriku »

Well, this will be the first kit I've ever recasted. I'm not thinking about convience, I'm thinking about quality. I would try my best to make a good recast, but I don't know how it would come out. e2046 does an awsome job a recasting kits so you would get good quality, which would make it a little easier to paint.

Ruby
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Ruby »

Ahh.. let's see... once again for the record.. nice site.. /still/ have no idea where the info about then having a service for recasting is. Would /really/ like to know what page the pricing and info on that is. You never did answer that question.

Chiriku
Lyton Singer

Post by Chiriku »

Ruby wrote:Ahh.. let's see... once again for the record.. nice site.. /still/ have no idea where the info about then having a service for recasting is. Would /really/ like to know what page the pricing and info on that is. You never did answer that question.

Oops, sorry. It's called the Share your kit program and it's under the hot deals icon. I don't know how good my casts would be so that's why I'm asking around.

Ruby
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Ruby »

Ahh, thank you. Yes, I would go ahead and get them to do the recasting for you and everything. There's a lot of little first-time mistakes that usually happen, these guys would do this all the time and have all the materials handy so if you're going to distribute it that'd be best.

Chiriku
Lyton Singer

Post by Chiriku »

Okay! I'll start up the process with them then. Anyone who wants one should join both the forum and become a member of e2046. All new kits have to have a certain precentage before they'll do the recasting, so if everyone here joins and says they want one she'll be up for purchasing in no time flat.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Finally! I got an email stating that I could send my money in to get my Lucia resin! Woooo! And just in time for my birthday! Weeeee xD

Anyone else get theirs yet? I'm so excited, I can't wait ^_^b

Chiriku
Lyton Singer

Post by Chiriku »

Good! They are sending my original back to me now. It took longer then I thought but oh well. I thoroughly intend to be the first one to have it painted. :mrgreen: Well, at least I want to be.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I can't wait, I think it will be so much fun to paint her.... although, I've never put together and painted a resin kit before ^^; I hope I don't mess it up >_<

Are there any webpage with tips for resin kit newbs? :p

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Woo! Good timing. Now that I have a job, I can order it. Well, next week when I get paid again.
-G1

Chiriku
Lyton Singer

Post by Chiriku »

Chiriku wrote:Good! They are sending my original back to me now. It took longer then I thought but oh well. I thoroughly intend to be the first one to have it painted. :mrgreen: Well, at least I want to be.

e2046 has a community forum that is more then willing to point you in the right direction as far as getting help is concerned. Or you can ask me. I might be a little help since I've already painted three models and have a little experience with them. :)