Lunar 2 EBC fighting sound effects

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
joker_mausland
Pao Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar 2 EBC fighting sound effects

Post by joker_mausland »

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew of any sites which have the lunar 2 EBC fighting sound effects?

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: Lunar 2 EBC fighting sound effects

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I don't know of a website, but you can use a program called PSXMC to rip them from your discs. You can read more about it here if you don't know how to use it: http://www.lunarthreads.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1750

My posts in that thread sort of explain how to use the program, except you would be ripping WAVE files instead of movie files.

joker_mausland
Pao Hunter

Post by joker_mausland »

Thank you very much!!! I know my Lunar 2 EBC game is around here somewhere. Do you know if by chance there is an option in Lunar 2 EBC to play the game without music so it is all just SFX?

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I have no idea, honestly. It's been so long since I've played EBC, but I don't think there is an option to turn the music off. If I had my disk handy at the moment, I would pop it in and check. Maybe I can check sometime either tomorrow or the day after.