Key chains- Full set of 6 -Now for Sale

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Key chains- Full set of 6 -Now for Sale

Post by Arlia »

-------------
Last edited by Arlia on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Key chains- Full set of 6 SEALED O_O

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

Nice find! That was really lucky.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

That is indeed. I have them all, but my Alex doesn't have the stand or card.

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

They arrived this morning! And they're so beautiful, just like the picture! It's a wet and rainy day today, so I don't have very good light to work with for pictures.

Thank you two for sharing my joy with me. =) This is the first real Lunar collector's item I have. <3

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

And it's a great one! I think I've only seen a full set listed once (and I couldn't afford it at the time, which sucked). Enjoy! ^_^

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Wow, that's an AWESOME find! Seems like you got them for an amazing price too, 3,000 yen is about $31. I've only seen those keychains come up a few times on Ebay, and every time they did they were not full sets or brand new and super pricey.

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

------------
Last edited by Arlia on Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Excellent images!

"Goth Althena" has a lot more [strike]back hair[/strike] hair in the back than I imagined, but I don't know why - I guess I assumed it would be flatter, but that would be weird on a keychain like that.

Ruby's eyes and eyebrows are curious. They're expressive, but I'm not quite sure of what - to me they look almost angry.

Luna's probably my favorite, maybe because the colors/patterns are so well suited to the keychain design.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Thanks! I tried my best, but having a nice (gift)camera also helps, heh.

I was also surprised/impressed at Dark Althena's hair. Whenever I saw a detail like that, I tried to take a picture, which is why some have so many more angles.

I think it's just Ruby's eye shape. But she's a bit aggressive anyway, so it doesn't look all that out of place to me.

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Key chains- Full set of 6 -Now for Sale

Post by Arlia »

While I love the keychains, what I really want is a Nall, so I'm going to sell them and have a chunk of change ready for when I (hopefully) see one.

Shoot me offers if you're interested; not selling them for less then $400 (what you can expect the Nall to go for on a good day. Probably less.)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Your mention of an asking price reminded me to check. $400 for something you got for 3,000 yen? Wow, you really got a good deal, unless I'm misunderstanding the archived auction website.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

No, I did (get a good buy.) I'm not scalping, I just really want a Nall. >_>

But the important thing is, I didn't buy them to sell them. No one cares much about what I post here anyway, so even if they don't like it... Well, you don't know me very well. =(

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Just to be clear, I wasn't accusing you of trying to turn a quick profit. I was mainly impressed by the deal, and didn't know whether $400 was a reasonable price point. I'm not interested in the sale, but I wish you luck in getting a Nall.
Sonic#

Leo
BANNED

Post by Leo »

To look at these images teases the hell out of me. It makes me forget that I'm a grown man that shouldn't be willing to spend ridiculous amounts for these kinds of things. Why can't I be a massive fan of something where the swag isn't ridiculously rare and high priced?

TempestOne

Post by TempestOne »

NT
Last edited by TempestOne on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Leo
BANNED

Post by Leo »

TempestOne wrote:I would be so horrible, and actually use them as keychains. 8-)
That's on par with the kids playing with a baseball autographed by Babe Ruth in The Sandlot.

TempestOne

Post by TempestOne »

NT
Last edited by TempestOne on Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Don't get me wrong, it would be awesome to have a Lunar keychain with my keys and I'd want to do that too...so I definitely see what you mean, but I would never do something like that because I would not want to damage those things because they are so incredibly rare. Staying on a keyring could mean they could get lost, or damaged. I would display them proudly on my shelf instead of taking the risk. I would also actually love to have them if they weren't so rare and expensive.

Leo made a pretty good comparison actually, lol.

TempestOne

Post by TempestOne »

NT

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I don't even remember how long it's been since I bought mine, but the entire set is in new mint condition and sealed. I probably bought them as soon as I saw them for sale online.

You're expecting people to pay $400? Good luck on that. My set is actually better than yours since the plastic is crystal clear. Some of your sleeves seem to have crumpling which is odd. (It looks like the key chains were taken out of their packaging sleeves and later put back in. The plastic is dirty) No offense, just an observation.

The thing with collecting is that anything is worth as high as the buyer is willing to pay. You just have to find the right buyer.