Help out a Newlywed - Lunar 2 EBC for PS1 Auction

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
captaindax
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Help out a Newlywed - Lunar 2 EBC for PS1 Auction

Post by captaindax »

Hey everyone, wow I've been gone a long time.

Life has taken me on a whirlwind adventure, where I have gotten married to a wonderful woman from Finland. We have visited each other in both countries and she is preparing to immigrate here. Such a thing is quite expensive, so I'm selling my backup copy of Lunar 2 EBC for PS1 complete with all bonus material to raise some cash.

If anyone is looking for a copy and wants to help me out you can find it on Ebay here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lunar-2-Eterna ... 3962818305

I know I haven't been here in a long time, my projects long since abandoned, and time to play video games is less. But I couldn't be happier, and this game has and always will be a favorite I will return to. I hope you all are well and have a mega magic day! :lol:
I - am that is

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Help out a Newlywed - Lunar 2 EBC for PS1 Auction

Post by Sonic# »

Congratulations on the wedding! <3
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time