Character Concepts (from Silver Legacy)

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Star_Lunar3
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Character Concepts (from Silver Legacy)

Post by Star_Lunar3 »

It's nice to see others trying to come up with their own vision of what 'Lunar 3' should be like. I guess competetion can certainly bring out the best ideas! However, I've been working on a script for almost two years and now, and it's nearly completed. 'The Silver Legacy' takes place about 500 years after the events of 'Lunar 2 : Eternal Blue.'

Here are a few of the main characters:

Kaleb Winthrop - A teenaged farm-boy raised alone by his mother. He often stares at the 'pale moon' and daydreams about becoming something great. With a love for the story of Dragonmaster Alex (and saving Lunar from a great evil), he hopes to be a hero himself one day. He has basic sword skills but is more proficient with a battleaxe. He's the main protagonist.

Kaleb - small.jpg
Kaleb - small.jpg (47.73 KiB) Viewed 3434 times

Star – A young dragon that will eventually unlock her abilites and allow the remaining humans to travel back to the Blue Star. Her powers are mysterious, but she seems to be able to briefly shift into humanoid form and has moderate Healing and 'Thunder' magic. She's greenish and cat-like in appearance. And despite her sassiness, quickly takes a liking to Kaleb and vows to always protect him.
Star - small.jpg
Star - small.jpg (69.18 KiB) Viewed 3434 times

Hadrian Ausa – A lofty magician who strives to become a sage dedicated to preserving the greatness of Vane. He's gifted with elemental (Fire/Ice) magic and uses a self-made 'gadget,' which seems to channel his magical ability. The protagonist unintentionally meets him on Black Rose Street (Meribia.) His crazy hair and goofy glasses certainly makes him stand out!
Hadrain Ausa - small.jpg
Hadrain Ausa - small.jpg (65.83 KiB) Viewed 3434 times

I realize the colors didn't quite come out right on some of these pics, but they'll eventually be remade. Also, if you like these concepts, please follow my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/AdamsLunar3
Last edited by Star_Lunar3 on Mon Feb 07, 2022 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

Star_Lunar3
Nanza Bandit

Re: Character Concepts (from Silver Legacy)

Post by Star_Lunar3 »

Now, for my pride and joy! And yes, a different artist helped me create the character concept!

Tyrannis Morozov - A disgraced 'Knight Captain' that served under Queen Ursula's army. She's spent most of her life as a dedicated swordsman. However, she learned at an early age, that she's descended from Xenobia. And after learning about how her ancestors were forsaken long ago, she's secretly become a sympathizer for the Neo-Vile Tribe, a faction that's recently risen up on Lunar. It's eventually revealed that she's been researching the 'Dragonmaster' powers.
Tyrannis - small.jpg
Tyrannis - small.jpg (59.92 KiB) Viewed 3432 times