The Silver Legacy

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Star_Lunar3
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

The Silver Legacy

Post by Star_Lunar3 »

I've just made a (teaser) trailer for my 'Lunar 3' project. Also, I orignially wanted to keep this a surpirse, but John Truitt has agreed to reprise 'Ghaleon's voice' for me. I understand that Game Arts (or is it GungHo?) isn't interested in making a third Lunar, but this time, I'm going to overwhelm them with a lot of content. So, maybe they'll be at the very least, open to it!
Lunar The Silver Legacy Characters.jpg
Lunar The Silver Legacy Characters.jpg (151.03 KiB) Viewed 9033 times
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h99TQ091B5g&t=1s

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: The Silver Legacy

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

It looks cool, but as a friendly suggestion... I wouldn't call it LUNAR 3. Whether it connects or not... There are way too many fans that appreciate the original story and the original writers over any fan fiction.... I'm not even sure if the original writers are still around at the company. Also, if they have said they're not interested in writing a new game... Sometimes respecting that decision instead of overwhelming them with content can be the best thing to do. The original stories need to have the same inspiration and magic that the same original 2 carried. That may be impossible with so much pressure.

That is wicked that you got in touch with John Truitt, but his ending of Ghaleon finally finding peace was perfect in my opinion... As much as I love the character, there is no reason to bring that character back to life. One of my favorite characters in all of video game history, but his character development is only available now in prequels. That's just me, though.... I just feel disturbing the way his character finally came to rest and finding peace is more of a 'hype' and more of our hearts wanting it then respecting the story in touch.
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

Star_Lunar3
Nanza Bandit

Post by Star_Lunar3 »

Well, usually I just refer to it as 'The Silver Legacy.' And it's a (fan-fiction) Lunar story. It's also a direct sequel to 'Eternal Blue' and it basically, connects all three stories together. In this story, there's a prologue at the very begining (just like Eternal Blue) that I would like John to reprise (and will be used for another teaser video.) The character of Ghaleon itself, doesn't come back. However, there's a brief (flashback) cutscene where Ghaleon is having a conversation with a fairy.

Some of the original writers are in fact, still around, but as I've stated before, my goal is to pitch an idea to Game Arts (or Gungho). If they see all the content and still say no, than I'd obviously have to respect that. Now, if people in here only want a 'Lunar 3' made from the original writers, it's probably never going to happen.

Star_Lunar3
Nanza Bandit

Post by Star_Lunar3 »

Just a quick preview of one of the villains in this story!

Kory Ellerbrock - A former member of the Magic Guild of Vane. At one point, he was even considered one of the most gifted students, but his membership ended abruptly after it was learned that he had been using his magic to animate 'the dead.' With his continued and ongoing lust for power, he was able to reach out to the Neo-Vile Tribe, and it didn't take long before becoming one of the most trusted servants of Tyrannis.
Kory Ellerbrock.jpg
Kory Ellerbrock.jpg (266.75 KiB) Viewed 8503 times

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

I like the color scheme. Looks cool!
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions