Requesting Sticky

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Requesting Sticky

Post by Monde Luna »

In the event that Lunar-Net gets innundated w/ new fans in the upcoming months can one of the Admins make a sticky telling us how to make spoiler tags. I seem to have forgotten over the years (and I'm sure I'm not the only one). :mrgreen: I would hate to ruins someones surprise.

On a side note It would be awesome if L-Net had some new Lunar fans. :::crosses fingers:::

Thanks!

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Re: Requesting Sticky

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I've been doing my best to try and get the website some acknowledgement, but most people won't know we're here without searching for it. I personally haven't looked, but have we created a splash site on Facebook, Twitter, or MySpace? I don't use Twitter, but I have accounts on the other two.

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

That's a good question, I know L-net is mentioned on the FB Lunar page. But I don't think L-net has it's own group or fanpage on fb. As for twitter or myspace I wouldn't have any idea.

TerraBemani
Student of Vane

Post by TerraBemani »

Well I've been a fan since around 1999 when I got the first ps1 remake at least. I just lurk around a lot and didn't register here till about 6-8 months ago.

fates
Red Dragon Priest

Post by fates »

I'm really amazed at how abuzz the net is being about this game. I think there's more hype on this side of the ocean than in Japan...

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Welcome Terra glad you joined. I lurked on L-net for maybe a year before I actually registered. =o)

whitedragon_nall
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by whitedragon_nall »

fates wrote:I'm really amazed at how abuzz the net is being about this game. I think there's more hype on this side of the ocean than in Japan...
Yeah. It sure seems that way. i just checked Amazons PSP bestsellers and SSH is #2. It was still #1 a few days ago. Not bad at all.