Ok, this final battle is ridiculous (never mind!)

For discussion of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, the PSP remake of Lunar 1
Old_School
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Ok, this final battle is ridiculous (never mind!)

Post by Old_School »

When I reached this battle in the game, I remembered this thread and let my party get quickly beaten. The maker of this thread saved me some time and items. :mrgreen:

Erasculio
Reza Thief

Post by Erasculio »

Old_School wrote:I've always hated battles like that. There is one in Star Ocean 2 where you have to fight some guy in the arena (I think his name is Dias) and it's impossible to defeat him.
Dragon Age: Origins has a fight against a very strong boss that you're expected to lose, and then be sent to prision. But you can actually win that fight and just skip the story ahead, as if you had never been to prision in the first place. It makes the game a bit easier (since it's one less boss to kill later), but you actually miss some interesting scenes by skipping part of the story.

Sophia
Lostest Boy

Post by Sophia »

I wish I found this thread sooner. Like Kizyr, I lost a good hour of my life trying to beat the living crap out of Ghaleon.

I had a feeling at first that I was supposed to lose the fight...and when Ghaleon didn't insta-kill my party like expected I put on my fightin' gloves and clobbered away. After a million turns of "How much HP does this guy have?!" I looked at GameFAQs and then made this face: :(