Lunar Character Tournament 2...

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by GhaleonOne »

Aha!

http://rpol.net/display.cgi?gi=11062&gn ... +(Freeform)&threadnum=11&date=1165120055

See what kind of underhanded election campaign Lucia is running? Advertising for a Lunar poll on a Final Fantasy-related board/thread? Any true Lunar fan should vote Ghaleon, because he cares about the fandom. Lucia and her entire campaign have just been proven traitors!

PS. This means war. My client won't just settle for a defeat of Lucia, we will make certain she doesn't even take third place. Pardon the overused expression, but Time To Die!
Last edited by GhaleonOne on Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

*gasp* Final Fantasy? NOOOOOOOO!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Traitors?

It's a small internet, if you went to RPOL.net.

And especially one of the games I play in. Who do you play on that game, anyway? I never knew you were there.

Still...I'm not going to find any allies here. So I'm going to every allied power I can find.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'm not, I checked the server logs to see where votes are coming in from. :P
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

The #1 reason to vote for Ghaleon: If Lucia wins, we will have to listen to AngelAlex gloat.

*votes for Ghaleon*

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Agawa »

GhaleonOne wrote:
PS. This means war. My client won't just settle for a defeat of Lucia, we will make certain she doesn't even take third place. Pardon the overused expression, but Time To Die!
I'm on board! 8D I'm harbouring a grudge for the defeat of Mia, and I'm willing to go all out to see that Lucia fails.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I voted Ghaleon of course. I will definitely help all can in the campaign for getting Ghaleon votes! I have a few ideas that will hopefully prove fruitful ;D

EDIT: How long are these polls running for? 2 days still, right?
Last edited by PrettyGirlJean on Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

This could be a closer battle than I expected... close to tied. Your client is putting up a tough fight, AngelAlex. I have an ace to pull out of my hat yet though. However, I'll wait for the right timing.
-G1

Blue_Sycro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Blue_Sycro »

GO GHALEON! GHALY GHALY GHALEON!!!

It's "but I have to leave the person I love most for some barren planet that remains a frozen wasteland even after I return"

versus "I kick ass".

No contest :wink:

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

What, everyone on these boards against me isn't good enough for you?

Imagine what I could do if anyone was helping me out.

But don't worry. I've got an ace up my sleeve too.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Just remember, everything about Ghaleon was about the drama and mindgames.

BTW, on a serious note, the poll ends on Tuesday. 3 day polls for the semi-finals. I'm too tired to update tonight about it, so I'll do the homepage update for the semi's tomorrow. Third place round gets 5 days. Final match will be a week, and the remaining days until Christmas will be filled with a battle royal involving all the semi-final characters (Lucia, Ghaleon, Nall, Luna and Alex).
-G1

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I have not yet begun to fight!

Besides, the nature of votegenerators on message boards is a slow, steady trickle of votes. I won't get big bursts, since I've gotten on top of things this early on. Early bird gets the worm, and all.

If I want a big burst of votes...I have ways for that too.

Kazie Solo
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Kazie Solo »

Going for Ghaleon on this one. Ghaleon rocks! 8)

Hey, Lunartic, Phyco, sorry I've been away, but in the times I got to come online I did vote for your characters you campaigned for. Not really because of allegiances or anything, though; it just so happens that we prefer pretty much the same characters. :D

Though the next matchup will be a horrible pain on my part. My three most favorite characters in the entire Lunar series against each other?! Owww my head HURTS. :?
<font color=pink>Beware of Phyco the Bunny Master, Lunartic the metal-rolling-pin-wielding Diva Sweetheart, and Kazie the White Bunny. We are going to take over... er, save the world!

...yes, we're accepting friends. ^_^</font>

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

I wanna see Ghaleon VS Nall! It would be GRAND! xD Anyway, I just want Nall to get into the final round, he doesn't have to win, but if he advances on into the finals, then my work here is done. 8)

Of course, I voted for Ghaleon, seeing as he is the God of all Lunar. :P Oh yes, and I didn't put up my Myspace bulletin yet.... *snicker*
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Angelalex242 wrote:If I want a big burst of votes...I have ways for that too.
Comments like that make me real suspicious. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Maiku
Student of Vane

Post by Maiku »

phyco126 wrote:The #1 reason to vote for Ghaleon: If Lucia wins, we will have to listen to AngelAlex gloat.

*votes for Ghaleon*
The second reason to vote for Ghaleon: If Lucia wins, Mia's death will not be avenged!

I voted Ghaleon ^_^

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Wow, Ghaleon pulled ahead throughout the night! Let's go big man!
-G1

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Ha, well, since most of my friends are gamers on MySpace, I posted a bulletin and I also posted advertisement on my profile to come here and vote! ^_^b

I've also got the ball rolling on some other things as well, so hopefully we'll start seeing some good results today for Ghaleon! ^_^b

Go Ghaleon Go! *Pom pom*

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

*only chuckles*

So you got a burst vote. No worries. I'll have to sleep soon...a 12 hour graveyard shift sucks...but we shall see how things are when I wake up. Primetime on GameFAQs and my other websites hasn't come to pass yet.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I dunno, maybe for Lucia that would be considered a boost vote. I think this is just a slow beginning for Ghaleon ;)