Otakon Meetup and Lunar Panel!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Otakon Meetup and Lunar Panel!

Post by Kizyr »

Hey everybody!

Otakon is coming up next weekend at the Baltimore Convention Center, July 20-22.

And, at it, we're going to have the second Lunar panel there on Saturday. It's going to be:
Saturday, July 21st
11:30am to 12:30pm (1 hour)
Panel 1 (Room 337-338)

So, this post is for two reasons. One is to announce the Lunar panel, and two is to see who all here is going to be at Otakon (and I'm assuming you'll be at the panel too... right? Come on....). KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

The panel was great! Even though I didn't really say much, I had a lot of fun and definitely wouldn't mind being apart of future panels if you guys will have me :) I even learned a couple things. In particular the religious differences, that was pretty interesting. I'd have never noticed on my own.

It was fun getting to see the anime episode again as well. Also, a couple of people stopped by my table in the Artist Alley to ask about TES as a result of the panel, so thanks so much for that as well!

I'll post my pics soon, probably tomorrow. I'm still trying to get my voice back, for some strange reason I completely lost it on Monday O_O

Take care now!

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

I'll post some pics here. The panel report is gonna be tomorrow on the main page. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Ok! The con writeup is now online!

Check the main page (lunar-net.com), the latest news item, or just go directly to the Otakon 2007: Lunar Panel page if you're all lazy {^^}. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)