Would you like to be able to play as Ghaleon?

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Ghaleon777
Iluk Crackpot

Would you like to be able to play as Ghaleon?

Postby Ghaleon777 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:49 pm

Hi people, happy new year for everyone... so i was thinking, would any of you like to play as Ghaleon from Lunar 2?
Not only him, but also be able to play with Borgan and Lunn...

Just a thought i had in my head, because i would definitely love to play as Ghaleon since he is my fav character not only from Lunar, but from all RPG´s.

Imagine just playing with his boss sprite instead of the "dwarf", chibi ones....

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Would you like to be able to play as Ghaleon?

Postby ShugoHanasaki » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:36 pm

I'd love to! I can't promise I'd be any good, but i'd give it the ol' college try XD
LUNAR Telegram Group Chat

https://t.me/WorldofLunar

"I'll fade away and classify myself as OBSOLETE"
- Jeff Hardy -

Ghaleon777
Iluk Crackpot

Postby Ghaleon777 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:52 pm

ShugoHanasaki wrote:I'd love to! I can't promise I'd be any good, but i'd give it the ol' college try XD

Its a idea i have in mind for the Lunar fan game i am making... however, i am making some edits to make a small version of Ghaleon with Battle sprites, Borgan and Lunn wont be playable, because i also would need to make edits to these sprites...
I will see, but cool that you would love to try it out, animations would be exactly like the original, trust me.

By the way, i removed completely the range system, it was full of bugs. Instead i created a Formation system.

IMJ
Saith Pirate

Postby IMJ » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:03 pm

I'd love to as well.... he'd need to be completely dominating though - like a completion bonus that gives you an excuse to run through the game again just tearing up any battles that came your way.

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Postby ShugoHanasaki » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:35 pm

Ghaleon777 wrote:
ShugoHanasaki wrote:I'd love to! I can't promise I'd be any good, but i'd give it the ol' college try XD

Its a idea i have in mind for the Lunar fan game i am making... however, i am making some edits to make a small version of Ghaleon with Battle sprites, Borgan and Lunn wont be playable, because i also would need to make edits to these sprites...
I will see, but cool that you would love to try it out, animations would be exactly like the original, trust me.

By the way, i removed completely the range system, it was full of bugs. Instead i created a Formation system.

Certainly sounds interesting! ^_^ PM me if you want to plan anything
LUNAR Telegram Group Chat

https://t.me/WorldofLunar

"I'll fade away and classify myself as OBSOLETE"
- Jeff Hardy -

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Postby MaroonChan » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:24 pm

Hm that's a cool idea. Would be fun to play the games from his point of view! I wouldn't mind that.

Return to “Almost Anything Goes Board”