Official I Love Lucia Thread

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by GhaleonOne »

What I was getting at was more the recording, which presumably also wouldn't have that aura, yet she has no doubt that that's actually Althena.

Yeah, but it shouldn't need it, if we trust Nall. He was there to witness her passing on, or at least, knew very well of it, as he promised Luna to show it to Lucia when the time came.
-G1

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

Perhaps I didn't explain what I was trying to say very well. Broadly stated, all I was trying to say was that given all the different retellings it can be hard to say what "really" happened, and that, in my experience, people have a variety of ways of dealing with the issue. And yes, I am aware of Shigema's explanation of multiple tellings of the same story (it's on the "Making Of" CD after all).

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Alunissage wrote:I don't know if I'd say that the characters are completely consistent. Nash in particular comes to mind; he doesn't actually betray Alex and the party in TSS, he plans it out as a double-cross in order to get crucial (if predictable) information.

Yeah, that is true. Both could be reconciled with the same character; that's one of the things that's real different. Stuff like that is where folks will usually just pick one or the other depending on what they're writing or creating, or figure on two different theories if they're using it to prove something.

Most of the time, though, I'm finding whatever the characters say elsewhere to mesh well with what kind of person they are, as far as the games and all are concerned.

Alunissage wrote:blonde
bald
misc

Do you have any higher-res versions of the bald one? That looks like it could've just been a lighthearted joke (well, not really bald, but Japanese nobleman or monk hairstyle). Or is that in the Lunar I+II book somewhere?

Alunissage wrote:What I was getting at was more the recording, which presumably also wouldn't have that aura, yet she has no doubt that that's actually Althena.

Magic.

No really, the recording itself could've been via magic, hence it might've recorded her 'aura' just as well, or whatever you'd need to sense someone's aura. But even barring that, Nall coming out and verifying it would still shed any lingering doubt. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

All those are from the I+II book. I made those scans a long time ago, and haven't done any real scanning in several years now, but I'll try to put that on the list of things to redo.

And yeah, I know it's a monk look rather than completely bald, I'm just making fun of the contrast. Will have to reread that interview Temzin translated about her design to determine whether it was at all serious -- you know, the one which mentions the original concept of her being in men's clothing.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

...I would just like to point out, slightly off topic, that my I love Lucia thread broke the 140 post mark with room to spare.

And has more posts then all the other I love threads combined.

...I will now claim the afforementioned reward listed in my sig.

And victory for my beautiful bluehaired goddess!
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Mei Ling »

*throws Lucia to the closet*

There! Now I can have the Blue star for my-

...uhh...*looks at everyone*

...Now I can have the Blue Star for a surpise Party! Once Lucia comes out from the closet, we surprise her! NYAH! >> <<;;;
Lucia siggy~

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Yay Lucia! ^0^ Hehe.

Can I make a thread for Nall?? xD lol
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Mei Ling
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Mei Ling »

Ha ha, go ahead. No one's stopping you making these fan threads!

...I think.
Lucia siggy~