Lunar Character Tournament 2...

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Angelalex242
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Angelalex242 »

Oh, she probably would've won if it weren't for me. But I've got enough campaign firepower to bring Lucia the win over Mia. And I'll have to be every bit as ferocious and unrelenting the next time around to take Ghaleon down. Like I said, taking Mia down was exhausting work, and she doesn't even HAVE a badass factor. Just a shy quiet cute factor.

In other news, my work on Luna's behalf has cut Nall's lead down from a whopping 15 votes to a mere 6. Do not underestimate the power of my campaign strategy, or suffer Mia's fate you will.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Anyone is allowed to vote, so "campaigning" on another website is certainly fair game. My problem would be if the same person is somehow switching their IP address to get around the poll. I have set up some new measures though, and will likely be able to tell if anyone does it in the rest of the polls. Not that I suspect anyone here, but moreso, you never know who is voting on these things.
-G1

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

LuNaRtIc wrote:Yeah, and I wonder why that is. :roll: Are you making her work the corner at the Gamefaqs forums? :evil:

He is but it's just to help pay for your Jessica costume. :P

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I didn't think G1 would object to campaigning elsewhere, anyway.

After all, campaigning like that brings people to this site, and some of them might even stay, or even join these boards. After all, the Luna campaign posts were made on the TSS, SSSC, and Lunar Legends boards. And Lunar Legends was relatively recent, as such things go. People interested enough in Lunar to come vote might well look at all the OTHER features on this site, and start coming regularly.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Yeah but then you're bring GAMEFAQS people here. Is that supposed to be a plus? I really hope that won't result in LUE people coming.

Dragonmaster Lou
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Dragonmaster Lou »

I'm just cranky that I can't vote at work and keep forgetting to vote when I get home from work... I use Linux at work, and for some reason (missing fonts or something), the voting box doesn't work under Linux -- it's all blank.
"Guts can turn a 30% chance into a 100% chance!" - Taiga Kohtarou
Personal home page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou
Lunar page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou/lunar/
AMV page: http://www.tealstudios.com

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Yeah but then you're bring GAMEFAQS people here. Is that supposed to be a plus? I really hope that won't result in LUE people coming.

There's been a few good GameFaqs people come over actually. Not all the Lunar GameFaqs people were bad. During the DS days, a few of the regulars on that board came here.

Also, Lou, yeah, I think it's a font issue, but last time I tried to play with the poll, it went haywire, so I've kind of left it alone. I know there's some problems in Linux and such. It was an easy poll to setup for the lack of time I had (and still have), which is why I never got around to fixing it. Sorry about that. :(
-G1

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Angelalex242,

As president of the Nall campaign, I'm giving you a fair warning to clear out of the Gamefaqs forums in supporting Luna, otherwise Lucia WILL go down in her next round. I have my ways, don't tempt me. :evil:

Luna isn't your client, so BACK OFF. I never did any campaigning AGAINST Lucia, as you're doing with Nall, but I will do so if you continue. :evil:
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Personally, I wouldn't urge anyone to vote that wasn't a Lunar fan on SOME level. It'd seem unfair to me if someone had several people vote on characters they know little to nothing about.

Dragonmaster Lou
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Dragonmaster Lou »

GhaleonOne wrote:Also, Lou, yeah, I think it's a font issue, but last time I tried to play with the poll, it went haywire, so I've kind of left it alone. I know there's some problems in Linux and such. It was an easy poll to setup for the lack of time I had (and still have), which is why I never got around to fixing it. Sorry about that. :(

That's okay... It just means I forget to vote a lot because while I keep my email running in the background at work (and get notified on stuff like that), I often don't do so when I get home.
"Guts can turn a 30% chance into a 100% chance!" - Taiga Kohtarou
Personal home page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou
Lunar page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou/lunar/
AMV page: http://www.tealstudios.com

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I am an honorable man.

If you convince your vice president Phyco to lay off Lucia, I will remove my posts. I also want Phyco to issue a formal apology to our campaign. Luna's a strong candidate...strong enough that leaving my posts there is probably enough to take Nall down.

Therefore, Lunartic, be advised. You need to control your attack dogs to attack current opponents, not opponents who're 2 matches down the line.

I also want your help against Ghaleon in the next round. So. If we have a deal, I will keep my end of the bargain.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Hey hey hey now! Even as Ghaleon's main campaigner, I've supported Nall since day one. This thread is testiment to it. Both my candidate (Ghaleon) and Lunartic's candidate (Nall) come from the same party. The Cool Characters Party. So back off, Lucia PR man, or you'll face the wrath of Ghaleon's political pull! And you don't want that... Trust me...
-G1

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

G1, I'm you're next opponent ANYWAY. So I'm going to be facing your full political wrath no matter what I do. So it's a moot point.

But Lunartic will have to decide who Nall wants as an ally. If he picks me...I'm in good shape aren't I? I am honorable enough to see to it Nall makes it to the finals if he does pick me. But if Nall picks you, Nall might not ever get out of this round.

Decisions, Decisions...

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

You mistake my reach of influence, my future rival. In addition, my candidate genuinely wants to help Nall to the final battle. He feels bad for what he did to his father, and has been trying to atone for it in this tournament. For that matter, he has supported the Lucia campaign up to this point as well, but like the Lucia campaign is doing to the Nall campaign, our words get twisted and our candidate keeps getting slandered.

Also keep in mind, the biggest character-based fansite is Ghaleon-based. One word to the fellow Ghaleon supporters and Lucia is toast. I wouldn't want to overly kill your candidate, but if you want a massacre, I can make it happen. Hm, hm, hm, hmmm....

Edit -

I am honorable enough to see to it Nall makes it to the finals if he does pick me. But if Nall picks you, Nall might not ever get out of this round.

One more thing, you call your candidate and campaign honorable, but you're willing to resort to blackmail. Keep that in mind in choosing who to side with, Nall campaign. Again I say, I have supported the Nall campaign since the beginning. And I will continue to do so until the final round. No promises of attacks if you don't help my candidate. I support your candidate because of his character, not based on political muscle and blackmailing that would make even the Roman Senate look pretty.

Good day.
-G1

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Everyone! Try to make SURE that Nall doesn't go up against Ghaleon! I'll probably go nuts.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

We would like to note, no matter how far you go in backscroll, I have never said one unkind thing about Nall. But Phyco is Nall Campaign VP, and he said plenty about our candidate. I simply defended my candidate without resorting to the politics of personal destruction against Nall.

Note I said nothing bad about Mia, either. I simply mustered votes like nothing else in Lucia's favor. Mia did right by Lunar in her era, and I did not take it away from her.

I don't believe in personally attacking one of the Dragons sworn to protect Lunar. He is, after all, on my side...or should be. He was during Pentagulia, after all. And he gave Althena's sword to our candidate's signifcant other.

However, it is quite up to Lunartic and Phyco if they're going to acceede to my requests or not. Consider it. There are many advantages to being allied with my campaign. Like, for example, victory. I'm good at arranging victory, after all.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

How about this, Nall campaign: I'll prove my allegiance to you by making sure Nall gets through Luna. I know enough Lunar fans that could easily be persuaded to vote Nall that would swing the vote if it comes down to it tonight.

I'll just do this in good faith, with the hopes that you remember my candidate, Ghaleon, when the battle between him and Lucia takes place.
-G1

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

The Nall campaign supports Ghaleon all the way. As for Phyco, I am not responsible for his mistakes and therefore do not feel that I should have to apologize on his behalf. He is independent in his campaigning, and I rely on him for his vote, NOT for his Lucia insults. I never told him to say anything about Lucia, and thus feel that campaigning in Luna's favor is a complete injustice to my client.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Teehehehehe. I love this, G1, we gonna have another tourny next year? ^_^

*ahem*

As VP for the Vote Nall for All campaign, I would like to state that my opinions are my opinions alone. That is all.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

All out campaigning for Nall to catch up begins now. Luna is pulling ahead. Can't let that happen, so I'm going on an AIM and Yahoo run.
-G1