Member Pics

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
MiaOne
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by MiaOne »

Coley Lou wrote:
But perhaps Nicole does what she wants and doesn't feel she shoud listen to close minded people who disagree with her?

Eeep! Wow. Sorry...I was just stating an opinion. Though I'm not quite sure how not liking a tongue piercing makes me closed minded. But, yeah, sorry.
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I dunno, I think a tongue piercing would feel odd when... stuff... happens.

I'm indifferent. I knew a real cute girl a while back with several piercings, tongue included. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

danth
Reza Thief

Post by danth »

Anyone have any piercings lower than the tongue/lip?
I want to go back.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

There was one time I got a splinter in my foot. And another in my hand. And thorns like to stick me in the arms and legs whenever I go out hiking.

As for actual piercings... ah, no. I'm virgin to the process.

I mostly agree with Kiz, as to their appeal. Or, I think I do. He seems more indifferent, while I'm more ambivalent. Some girls, it makes them even more attractive, and for others... it just doesn't work.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Coley Lou
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Coley Lou »

Sorry I'm pissy, ^^; i get really touchy about my apperance since it's been under the control of guys for the past five years or so.

Anyway I have my navel pierced but that's as low as I go.

Wolfman_Samurai
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Wolfman_Samurai »

Okay.... I'm getting some bad vibes.... so um... PUPPY!!!!

He's not mine I just rescued him off a busy road. It took me a 2 days to find a home for the guy. Actually my mom found somebody at her work to take him.

keele864
Red Dragon Priest

Post by keele864 »

For anyone curious, my picture is at http://www.xanga.com/Keeley42.

AbsoluteAlex
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AbsoluteAlex »

I saw all the talk about piercings recently, I was thinking of getting a tatoo though. I dont have any because where I work I can't have any, but since I got the job I decided they can go screw themselves. I was thinking of just getting like one on my back near my shoulder and designing it myself. Personalizing it towards my family and my heritage. Anyone got any input?
I wasn't born to fit in, I was born to stand out

danth
Reza Thief

Post by danth »

Coley Lou wrote:Sorry I'm pissy, ^^; i get really touchy about my apperance...

Well let me be the first to say that you have nothing to worry about in that regard.
I want to go back.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hey now. I have nothing against tattoo's, piercings, or sacreficial religious extremismsmsmsmss that involve being nailed to the cross, thus piercing your hands.

However, of all the piercings, I just can't concieve why the anyone would do the tongue. Doesn't even look all that great, and takes away from the sexy appeal. You want a tongue piercing, be my guest. Generally, 90% of the girls I've liked that had a TP looked way better without one =).

Though if I get more crazey and get more money, perhapes I'll get some piercings that'll freak everyone out ^_^.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

danth wrote:Well let me be the first to say that you have nothing to worry about in that regard.

You won't be the first. You probably won't be the twenty-first. Every time she posts pics, which has been fairly often of late, half the forum falls over itself (themselves?) to say how good she looks. :P

I really, really hate these quote boxes. :? Nested quotes become meaningless, because you only see the top line. I'd rather have potentially super-long quotes than these silly scrolling things -- most people don't quote huge posts entirely anyway, and the admins could cut them down if it really got to be a problem.

Coley Lou
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Coley Lou »

/blush Thanks guys. Hehe maybe I need to find some of the guys here and not the ones I actually find... /sigh

I've been getting piercings cause I dunno it's not permanent and I'm bored. The nose one is the only one I've wanted for a very long time.

But thanks again :)

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Coley Lou wrote:/blush Thanks guys. Hehe maybe I need to find some of the guys here and not the ones I actually find... /sigh

Ohh no you don't, 'cause only two guys on these boards are even old enough for you. One of them doesn't even swing your way and the other, well, I don't think he can treat you right... despite what you may believe.

You're welcome to keep trying, though. Every Christmas. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

danth
Reza Thief

Post by danth »

Kizyr wrote:Ohh no you don't, 'cause only two guys on these boards are even old enough for you.

On the subject of age, who are the oldest folks here? I played Lunar when it came out on the Sega CD when I was 15. So that might make me pretty old.... Any other old timers here?
I want to go back.

Wolfman_Samurai
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Wolfman_Samurai »

I'm 20. But I'm also engaged so the Coley can't have me, even if she wanted me. :)

keele864
Red Dragon Priest

Post by keele864 »

I'm 17, so I'm one of the younger members of the board.

I played Lunar when it came out on the Sega CD when I was 15.

Wow. Lunar on the Playstation was a few years old by the time I was 15.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I'm pretty sure I'm the oldest at age 31. Rune (and Karthur, though she isn't around much) are probably the closest after me.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

I cut my hair! I'm going to have to show new pictures :)

Coley you're hot and allowed to be pissy when you want.

I want to get my conch pierced ;)
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Coley Lou
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Coley Lou »

Kizyr wrote:Ohh no you don't, 'cause only two guys on these boards are even old enough for you. One of them doesn't even swing your way and the other, well, I don't think he can treat you right... despite what you may believe.

You're welcome to keep trying, though. Every Christmas. KF

.....what about you?

Pisces
Threadkiller

Post by Pisces »

.....what about you?

Everyone here knows that Kiz is mine, even though he doesn't realize it yet.
"Let man's petty nations tear themselves apart; my land's only borders lie around my heart."

-Tim Rice, from the song "Anthem" in the musical Chess