All the Lunar for sale!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

All the Lunar for sale!

Post by GhaleonOne »

No, I'm not selling mine, but I was scrounging around EBay and saw one listed. Knowing how sought after it is, I thought I'd let everyone know who might be interested:

http://cgi.ebay.com/All-The-Lunar-Hyper ... dZViewItem
-G1

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Oh I'm definitely interested, I just don't know if I can afford it ;_; I mean it's WELL worth what they're asking. At least I think so considering how rare it is. Why must I be poor! TT_TT

dragonmaster_jonathan
Reza Thief

Post by dragonmaster_jonathan »

I tend not to get mixed up with eBay and internet stores and stuff.... because im cool..... :?

8)
I'm baaaack....

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Oh I'm definitely interested, I just don't know if I can afford it ;_; I mean it's WELL worth what they're asking. At least I think so considering how rare it is. Why must I be poor! TT_TT

It's only like the second time, as far as I know, that it's been on ebay. Definately rare. I'd be surprised if it doesn't go for quite a bit more by it's end date.
-G1

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

True... I asked my mom if she could buy it for me and then let me pay her back... I'm desperate, I know ;_; Anything for Lunar! xD

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I'll probably bid on it a little later.

If anyone outbids me, I'll ban them.
...kidding. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Kizyr wrote:I'll probably bid on it a little later.

If anyone outbids me, I'll ban them.
...kidding. KF

Good thing it'll be my mom and not me then 9_9' heh.

DragonmasterDan
Lunar Legend

Post by DragonmasterDan »

A lot of the applications on it require Japanese fonts and such to be installed. If you plan to use it for anything besides collector value be forewarned that a lot of the little applications may bug up in English Windows.

Siazair
Student of Vane

Post by Siazair »

Hrmm, how, promising...I'll keep a eye on this

Rune Lai
Bromide Hunter

Post by Rune Lai »

That's tempting, but I think I have enough Lunar stuff... I probably could get three or four artbooks for other series for the amount of money I'd end up paying for it (assuming there ends up being a bidding war).
You have taught us the pity to live.
But I will not forget the beauty of life itself.
--Hyuui Riin, Phantasy Star II
-- http://www.sabrecat.net/ --

Parn
Reza Thief

Post by Parn »

Tempting... but I've already plunged down about that much money on more import music CDs. Given that I want to buy a new couch in February or so, I think I'll have to pass, heh...

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Whoever tried to outbid me better be glad that the bidder identities are hidden. {^^}. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I'd be willing to bet money it goes over 200, possibly as high as 250.
-G1

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

I think that perhaps the reason the bidder ID is hidden is so that the seller can bid on it to raise the final bid. I was looking at his negative feedback... he was really mean and rude about things that were HIS fault. Unless I somehow misunderstood, he actually told on person that he was GLAD he ripped them off and that he would use the money to benefit mankind.... now, that made me laugh, but if that actually happened to me of course I wouldn't find any humor in it. In some of the cases where negative feedback was given the response was less than professional and downright immature. I just hope that since some of them were a while ago, that won't be an issue anymore.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Honestly, it shouldn't even be an issue. Look at his positive feedback.

Members who left a positive: 2467
Members who left a negative: 9

That's a pretty good track record. Likely he left those comments because the people he dealt with were idiots. 9 out of 2476 auctions were negative. That wouldn't even be close to enough to make me worry about getting ripped off.
-G1

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Yeah he has a really good feedback rating. A lot of higher-priced auctions have bidder IDs hidden, so I wasn't too surprised.

There are a lot of jerks using eBay; most of them buyers, not sellers. Sometimes you just want to tell someone off when they've given you a hard time, so I can't fault the vendor for that. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I'm not looking at the auction or feedback at the moment, but I've done a lot of business with that seller, both in and out of eBay, and found him just fine to work with.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hmm, well if you guys think it's okay. Not too long ago, about a year or so I had a really bad experience with someone with similar feedback. He had A LOT more positive than negative like this person but I had a terrible experience. He said *I* was "hard to please" because after a month (and having paid him immediately) I didn't receive my item only to find out it was backordered and then a part of it was missing when I did get it. By that time there was nothing I could do other than give him negative feedback because after 30 days most policies don't cover buyers.

So, I hope you all can understand why I'm hesitant. I completely understand that he's got an overwhelmingly amount more positive than negative feedback... but if it weren't for the fact that I really want this, I probably wouldn't buy from him. It's almost kinda like saying it doesn't matter that he did screw over people because he has so much more positive feedback. Granted, like G1 said, maybe the buyer's were in the wrong, but still he didn't have to sink to their level either no matter how angry.

At any rate, sorry for my rant ^^; I do actually feel better about possibly bidding with the responses you guys posted. Guess I'm still just hesitant due to being burned before.

Take care :)

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

I suppose if folks really don't care about ever finding out what the All the Lunar material actually says, they can try and outbid me. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Looks like your threats of banning didn't work Kiz. :P You're power is waining.
-G1