How's the weather?

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Imperial Knight »

It's been raining a lot for the past few days now, but I honestly don't mind all that much. I kind of like storms, particularily at night.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

It's been raining a lot here as well, and unusually cold -- actually saw snow on hills not all that far from here, which is just foreign to me. I like rain, but sometimes have trouble getting to sleep when it's raining -- there are skylights, which get a bit noisy. That's not half as bad as after the rain when there's just one loud drip on the balcony off my bedroom, though. >_<

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Sometimes I like the calming effect that rain can give, even when it's not at night. Still, it can also be a bummer if you have to go out in it, or if you are depressed for whatever reason.

As for those of you complaining about your high temps, just wait until summer sets in. Mmmm. Dunno whats worst, near 100 degree temps where I live, or average 95ish temps with near 100 percent humidity. I think I'll be stealing an airconditioner from someone this year.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Weather's real interesting right now. East coast is getting really warm temperatures, with lots of storms throughout the east. Between the Mississippi and West coast there's a cold front, so there's some cold and near-freezing temperatures across there.

Over here, it's nice. The weather's really lifting my mood. Supposed to get one of them storms in the late afternoon, though. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Dunno whats worst, near 100 degree temps where I live, or average 95ish temps with near 100 percent humidity.

The humidity is worse.

You actually have humidity in the Springs, Phyco? I know it's a much different atmosphere up in the mountains than down in the plains, but even when I get to Denver, my nose starts getting dried up. By the time I've spent 2 days in the mountains, I have to drink a few gallons of water a day just to keep from shriveling up until my body adjusts to the dry atmosphere.
-G1

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

I'm glad that I'm not in Mississippi now. There are storms and tonadoes coming out the Wazzu where I live. Good God ya'll. My brother-in-law has a subscription to some satallite thing that lets you look at any address in semi-real time. He gets it for free because he is in the millitary. So, for the heck of it, I looked up my house and saw that a tree had fallen and just missed my house... Cool. But, all in all, the house is okay.
I'm glad... My PS2 is in there.
Last edited by Dragonlord911 on Wed Mar 15, 2006 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

What's it like in the Andromeda Galexy?
Also,...what is a satallight? :)
It has been raining here most of the day off and on.
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

Its okay in the off months.
Its the meteor showers and star formations that really get you.
And the heat, it gets around 14,000*F in the summer months.
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

GhaleonOne wrote:You actually have humidity in the Springs, Phyco

Yeah, I think we normally have like, very low humidity, but we do. However, this year, I think our humidity was somewhere in the -50000% range. *shrug*

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

First few days of Spring, everybody!

All be glad you don't live in Mississippi! Spring signals the coming of the winds of scorching heat, abominatable humidity, and disentegration rays of the heathen gods of Chaos!

:: "Ready my strike cruiser! 1st company, arm yourselves! We take the fight to the enemy!" ::

Se onr sverdar hvass!
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

I hated today. It started off so cold. NextGen and I were freezing at break. Then, after 7th period, I walked outside, and it went from 40* to like 80*. That always gives me a headache. Ahhhhhhhhhh. I need an aspirin.
Eragon

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

Apparently it snowed here in Indiana two nights ago, but I missed it since I was up in Madison and by the time I got back here it had pretty much melted. Ironic that I missed a snowstorm by going up north.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hehe... http://loserz.scribblekid.org/index.php?id=529 I think everyone can related to this at some point or another. I know it's been like that several times here this year.

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

Eragon