Pets

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
lucia24
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Pets

Post by lucia24 »

What kind of pets do you have?

I have 9 cats , 1 dog, and a turtle. :D

"Even if a day should go by when I don't say I love you,
May never a moment go by without you knowing I do."

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: Pets

Post by Werefrog »

lucia24 wrote:What kind of pets do you have?

I have 9 cats , 1 dog, and a turtle. :D

9 cats??? Wow. Live on a farm? Or is just a really crowded house.

I have one cat, a dog that lives in the house, and one that lives outdoors.

lucia24
Student of Vane

Post by lucia24 »

I have 2 cats living indoors.. and i live out in the country... :D

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

None for me right now, though we're planning to get a kitten eventually.

The pet highlight of my life was probably when I was a kid and we had 12 turtles. Well, six box turtles and six desert tortoises. Had a dog and perhaps a bird or two, but the turtles were the most notable.

lucia24
Student of Vane

Post by lucia24 »

12 turtles!!!! my mom only lets me have one. :D

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I had four turtles as well. We got them in Oklahoma, when me and my bro were much younger. We each got a turtle to race in a turtle race, and took them home. Then when we were at the elementary school playing soccer the next summer, we kicked the ball over the fence into a forest area that was behind the school and went after it. Found two turtles back there all at once. (thinking back, it was weird to see two turtles sticking together like that in the wild). All four were snapping turtles though, so you had to be careful. Our idiot neighbor tried to kiss one of them and it bit a hole in her lip. (why someone would kiss a turtle is beyond me, but she wasn't too bright)
-G1

lucia24
Student of Vane

Post by lucia24 »

I know that i wouldnt kiss my turtle.. but i think my cat has :D

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

One dog, a Boston Terrier.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I should mention I have a dog. An Australian Shepherd. He's cool. He kills flies. It's pretty hilarious watching him chase them around the room until he catches it. He caught a bird in mid air once when he was younger too.
-G1

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

GhaleonOne wrote:I should mention I have a dog. An Australian Shepherd. He's cool. He kills flies. It's pretty hilarious watching him chase them around the room until he catches it.

Back when he was younger and more energetic our dog used to do that. Or rather, he would try to do that. I only know of one time when he was actually successful.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

The closest I have to a pet is my grandma's dachsund Cookie and my papaw's ... I call it a squirrel-dog... Rooster. I've taken care of Cookie a bunch, especially when my grandma goes on trips to Germany. As for Rooster, my papaw keeps several hunting dogs, but Rooster is let free. He's an outdoor dog, but is allowed inside some during the winter. He's very smart and observant, even a little sly (he stole my socks once).

Ah, turtles are pretty cool. We had one for a short time once when I was little. I think we gave him away quickly though. We didn't have a true place to really keep him.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Currently we have 3 fish, a hamster, a bunch of wild mice eating our house, 2 cats, and my little brother.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I have 4 cats.

One is white, one is red, one is blue, one is black.

They all have wings and they all talk.

Imagine that. ;)

Seriously, though, I've had no pets since I moved away from home. Though if I did get a new one, it would be a large dog.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

lucia24
Student of Vane

Post by lucia24 »

well my cats are weird because they like to kill roaches .. and then bring them to me when i'm sleeping..*screams* :shock:

p.s. for anyone who is trying to go to the "clans", for some reason i cant go into it and i had said what clan was mine, but my computer started to mess up and now i cant get in there ? If anyone can get in there , please tell me... :shock:

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Heh, reminds me of my cat N3wb. When my bedroom window was broken in my old apartment, he would go out and catch mice and birds, then bring them into my room. Imagine waking up to a little bird throwing a fit underneath my bed with my cat trying to play with it.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

I have a large half German Shepard half Black Laborador and a tabby cat. Their names are Roxy and Gabby. I'm more of a cat person...or dragon person. 8)..........alas... fate is cruel...
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Dragonlord911
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonlord911 »

I have a... a... uh... oh I remember. I have a West Highland White Terrier. Two Calico cats and also a pure white cat. I also have a dog that has a mixture of Red Cur, Fiest, and Chow or Sherpi. She lookes like Scooby Doo. I hope to be chosen by a dragon one day. Yes they do exist. Mu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaa.
"I'll fight when needed, revel when there's occasion, mourn when there is grief, and die if my time comes... but I won't let anyone use me against my will."
Eragon

Agawa
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Agawa »

I have a cat named Presh, and three hamsters. Presh is an outdoor cat, (13) and has gotten rather anti-social over the years. I still love her, but I really want an indoor cat soon.
As for the hamsters, I have a little fluff-ball named Marushka, an orange fatty named Borgan (although he's been losing weight), and finally the skitish one, James Sunderland. I gave James his name due to his nervous nature, and his mottled brown fur.

TheRadicalAusa
Red Dragon Priest

Post by TheRadicalAusa »

I have a black long haired cat named Iris. She likes to chew on wires on my PS2 sadly...;-;

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

I have one cat, she's a Calico and she kept me up all last night. e_e And I have two dogs. One is a purebred German Shepherd (she's a European breed too, not the American breed.) And the other one is a mutt. She's part Chow, part Finnish Spitz and maybe a little bit of Shiba Inu.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3