Hobbies

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Mog Dragonheart
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Mog Dragonheart »

I take Kyokushin Karate classes. I went a couple of weeks where every night I went home I was in extreme pain and every morning I woke up, I could barely get up. It all went away when I trained again that day. I love it.

Xenthorious
Saith Pirate

Post by Xenthorious »

Hobbies:
Game Development, Graphics - GUI design
Game Development, Graphics - Modelling
Game Development, Scripting - AI, Spell Effects and Questing
Animation, Graphics - Story Boarding
Animation, Graphics - CGI
Entertainment, Playing Games
Entertainment, Watching Animation - Japanese

Wow... I'm all entertainment. Never really thought about it until now.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

I didn't post in here yet?? >__0 Hmm, well, I like to dance. I dance ballet and highland, a little bit of hip hop and some other stuff. If there's a song on that I can dance to, I will! :D I love dancing!

If I'm not dancing, then usually I'm drawing or writing. I draw more than I write, but I draw fanart and write fanfictions most of the time. I'm not very good at anything else. xD

And then of course there's being on the computer and playing video games. x3 I love it! hehe
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

CreatedThinker
Saith Pirate

Post by CreatedThinker »

Hmmm, I thought for a bit:

Video Games, good stories and GTA games let me release anger.

Gamemaker v6.1 I started using lately, though I am waiting for school to begin so I can take my videogame programming course (want to make it my career)

Roleplaying, most likely on RetroMud, but I started over and haven't been on much.

Music, Trumpet and someitmes Piano.

Indie Rock, Moudest Mouse, live on men, live on.

And last but not least (I think) Magic: The Gathering (Duh duh duh)
"Your Blood reaks to high Heaven, a vampire probaly won't even try to ever bite you. Too bad I will."

AbsoluteAlex
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AbsoluteAlex »

Let me think, I love going out with my friends, Im into watersports, like waterskiing, wakeboarding, etc. I just moved to hawaii and Im just picking up surfing which is really kind of cool, a real strenuous workout though. I like being outside and close to the water. I enjoy boating a lot, Ive been doing it since I was a kid. I play a bunch of sports in intramural leagues, soccer, basketball, old man softball. I like jamming on my guitar even though i didn't bring it out here. Im into motorcycling as well, looking for a nice bike out here. Other than that I enjoy being completely useless every now and then and just sitting around when im not working like a dog.
I wasn't born to fit in, I was born to stand out