Man to pay alimony to wife who is in Domestic Partnership

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Sonic# »

The libertarian position should be that it doesn't matter what the government recognizes; that I'll just do whatever I want regardless.
No. That's anarchy.

The Libertarian position would state that the government does recognize a certain situation as marriage, when it doesn't recognize an analagous situation, that of two people of the same sex being married. Their solution would be for the government to not recognize marriage at all.

Practically, when you seek to change a government to a certain ideal, you are living under the unchanged system. When the unchanged system confers certain priveleges to a legally recognized married couple, and not to one that is not legally recognized, it is difficult to ignore the people outside that bubble of comfort, at least for me. And if it would be too controversial a move to disentangle the government from marriage, then the legal definition should be made more inclusive.
So if someone doesn't recognize a marriage... so what? Do we need thought police to force us all to recognize every kind of "marriage"?
We don't. If you choose not to recognize it, that's your call. You don't believe everything the government tells you, do you?

So what if someone chooses to be married in a way you don't approve of?
So you have a moral code which you would "force" on others.
Was that ever in question?

Of course we have moral codes we'd force onto others. They're codes that we generally agree should stand. Those that say an adult having sex with a minor is child abuse. Those that say killing another person is murder. Those that say taking from someone else is theft. Keeping these is reasonable; it is the reason a society can function, because these are forbidden.

But how is a marriage in between two males or between two females violating someone else's natural rights? If they're promiscuous, if they do it in public, that is one thing. But we would equally disapprove of a heterosexual couple doing that.

JWL, you talk about a tradition of marriage, and that traditional marriage is validly recognized as it doesn't violate any moral codes (save the parts where, say, it would allow femme covert, but we're increasingly adjusting from there). Nonetheless, it does not make it the only valid form of marriage. Tell me a reason why a society cannot function when marriage is between two females or two males. If it is against your beliefs and moral standing, that is one thing. If it is odious to the idea of people living in relative harmony, that is another, and I'd like to hear it.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Positronic Man wrote: JWL, you talk about a tradition of marriage, and that traditional marriage is validly recognized as it doesn't violate any moral codes (save the parts where, say, it would allow femme covert, but we're increasingly adjusting from there). Nonetheless, it does not make it the only valid form of marriage. Tell me a reason why a society cannot function when marriage is between two females or two males. If it is against your beliefs and moral standing, that is one thing. If it is odious to the idea of people living in relative harmony, that is another, and I'd like to hear it.
Thank you for saying it for me. I would also like to hear it.

To be honest, JWL, I find you bringing up the forcing morals on others part to be very amusing.
Last edited by Ozone on Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

JWL wrote:You don't. Anybody can marry anybody they want right now. But that doesn't mean the government has to recognize it. You can go into a hall or whatever right now and "marry" anyone you want. Nobody is going to stop you.
JWL, I don't know what to make of you. You jabber on with your theology and tradition, but then act as though Government recognize is related to that in any way.

NEWS FLASH: Atheists get married.

Pagans get married.

Jews get married.

Jehovah's Witnesses get married.

Mormons get married.

Did I mention that ATHEISTS get married yet?

When you (and I use that term generally) turn your ignorant fight on ALL people violating the principle of marriage, THEN you can call it a "fight".

As it stands, the ONLY war against gay marriage is driven by Religious values. This is a moot point as the true benefits of Marriage are bestowed by the Government, not the Church. People with no belief in God are given the same privileges.

Gay people are not fighting for the Church's acceptance, they are fighting for the Government's recognition. Yet it is the Church who is fighting their right to marry. It is the Church who is laying the ground rules and the Church who is deciding how "Marriage" should be defined.

Gay marriage, with the way the country is run as of this moment, should be a common sense issue.

Instead, Satanists are reaping the benefits of marriage while gay Christians (Oh, I'm sure you'll run with that one!) are being denied their basic American rights because of one denomination's set of beliefs, because of one denomination's interpretation of an archaic, all-knowing, all-guiding storybook holding the power in this Theocracy posing as a Democracy.

You can give up your "fight". You've already lost. It's only a matter of time - the time it will take the current intelligent and unbiased youth to come to power - before change comes.

The tide needs to change one way or the other. Either abolish ALL Goverment recognized unions, or regonize all of them. The Church has no say in an institution that welcomes non-Members of the Church. As long as John Jacob Atheist and Mary Joe Agnostic are given the benefits of a Government-recognized marriage, I will continue to fight.

IN SUMMARY: Seperation of Church and State - Whatever happened to you, my long lost friend?

(This is probably really incoherent and nonsensical seeing as I am running on no sleep over the past three days, but it's been awhile since I beat this dead horse)
- Mike

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

NallOne wrote:
JWL wrote:You don't. Anybody can marry anybody they want right now. But that doesn't mean the government has to recognize it. You can go into a hall or whatever right now and "marry" anyone you want. Nobody is going to stop you.
JWL, I don't know what to make of you. You jabber on with your theology and tradition, but then act as though Government recognize is related to that in any way.

NEWS FLASH: Atheists get married.

Pagans get married.

Jews get married.

Jehovah's Witnesses get married.

Mormons get married.

Did I mention that ATHEISTS get married yet?
That's a point I made a while back when this was brought up 1.5 million times ago. Didn't make a dent =/ Nice point though. Marriage is a universal thing, not just Catholic or Christian because that's the American/English word to describe it when two people chose to legal/spiritually/however attach themselves to each other officially... married.
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

phyco126 wrote:
JWL wrote:Though the effort to use this to say that we need gay marriage is pretty laughable. People don't even know what "marriage" is anymore, nor do they really care. It's really pathetic. Sometimes it just makes me want to throw up my hands and say to hell with it, because our civilization is probably doomed anyway.
And people who think that "marriage" is only based on what someone says it should be is pretty retarded too. It isn't isolated to religion, I mean this world wide. You get married in one country and come to the US and your marriage isn't recongized as legal. And why should I get permission from a government body to get married? Why do I need someone to tell me who I can or can't marry?

To me, marriage is a sacred bond between two PEOPLE. Whether it's a man/woman, woman/woman, man/man, doesn't matter to me.

And JWL, why do you care about giving up? If you are religious as you say you are, then you should KNOW, not guess, that the world is doomed. After all, no matter what we do, the so called Anti-christ is supposed to come and reign over the Earth leading up to Armaggedon (not the movie.)
if armageddon is like the movie at least it won't be a disaster! I'd follow Bruce Willis on a suicide mission, if you know what I mean ;)
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Kizyr wrote:
phyco126 wrote:Alimony is crap anyway. Why should I have to send a check to a person who cheated on me, took my house and car, and then divorced me?
What about if you're the one who cheated in west philadelphia and then initiated divorce? It works both ways.

This is why a sensible prenup should be a requirement prior to marriage... KF
This is why I'd sign a pre-nup before marrying a guy. To protect us both. I bet gays and lesbians can sign lil' sheets of paper too. Oh if only they could get the rights to go with it. Saying you're born and raised married means nothing if you can't visit them in the hospital or share your medical coverage with them if they fall in a rut. Etc, etc...
DeathBeforeDenial wrote:Alimony was created for a good purpose, it was there to help support women who really couldn't on the playground support themselves in the society in which is was created, yet now it is a horribly antiquated practice. It's like legally mandated gender roles telling men they need to work to support someone, and women are incappable of taking care of themselves.

Certainly there are some men that I think should be paying alimony till they die because of some of their disgusting treatment of their wives/mistresses. Yet, the laws are antiquated and sexist, is where there needs to be more equality in both the alimony, as well as guardianship of children after a divorce.
Yeah, I think I spent most of my days there should be a point where this doesn't happen forever, but I understand the need for it. Maybe when they start paying women equal wage for equal work and giving them the same opportunities as men in the workplace they would lose the argument about needing alimony. chilling out max Any case that goes to court to nullify alimony will be stopped dead by that defense.
phyco126 wrote:Then she shouldn't have to send me a check.

Prenups can be gotten around if they have a good enough lawyer, I heard of it being and relaxing all cool done before unfortunately.
See, the point Kizyr is trying to make is she DOESN'T have to send you a check, regardless.
JWL wrote:This woman is abusing a loophole in the law in order to get more money out of her ex-husband. Shootin' some b-ball She would probably be doing the same exact thing if she was living with another man.

Though the effort to use this to say that we need gay marriage is pretty laughable. People don't even know what "marriage" is anymore, nor do they really care. It's really pathetic. outside of my school Sometimes it just makes me want to throw up my hands and say to hell with it, because our civilization is probably doomed anyway.
The thing that dooms this society will not be allowing two people who are consenting adults whom are both in love the right to get married and have the rights that come with marriage (The right to visit them in the hospital, just to name one off the top of my head. when a couple of guys Gay spouses are not permitted to see their 'better half' while they are in the hospital because the marriage is not viewed as a legitimate connection by hospital bureaucracy.) Because, to put it bluntly. What you up-tight bible-banging hypocritical sots don't realize is this is just a a continuing trend that comes from a society that is changing and growing it a culture that is more socially accepting of other peoples individual rights, because, token deity forbid, they were up to no good we give a minority or lifestyle or other cultural change that comes from the melting pot that had developed in this nation, y'know like what is promised to them by token deity as stated by Jefferson in the constitution and Madison in the Bill of Rights. Don't you see? Gay marriage is the next slavery, the next inter-racial marriage, it's like a trend! Now if only Paris Hilton (or some other media hussy) would start doing it!
JWL wrote:
phyco126 wrote:And people who think that "marriage" is only started making trouble in my neighborhood based on what someone says it should be is pretty retarded too.
Rock, I declare that you cease to be a rock, I got in one little fight and in my human arrogance, I will pretend that my words have made it so that you are no longer a rock.
-Albino Baboon-, and my mom got scared I declare that you cease to be an -Albino Baboon-, and in my human arrogance I will pretend my words have made it so that you are no longer an -Albino Baboon-. Oh wait... still Catholic, DIVIDE BY ZERO, OH SHI--
phyco126 wrote:It isn't isolated to religion, I mean this world wide. You get married in one country and come to the US and your marriage isn't recongized as legal. She said you're movin' in And why should I get permission from a government body to get married? Why do I need someone to tell me who I can or can't marry?
JWL wrote:You don't. Anybody can marry anybody they want right now. wit' yo' auntie and uncle But that doesn't mean the government has to recognize it. You can go into a hall or whatever right now and "marry" anyone you want. Nobody is going to stop you.
yeah, they'll just ignore the rights it confers.
phyco126 wrote:To me, in Bel-Air marriage is a sacred bond between two PEOPLE. Whether it's a man/woman, woman/woman, man/man, doesn't matter to me.
JWL wrote:So two five year olds can get married. Oh wait, then you'll say it's two adults. Then I whistled for a cab and when it came near I'll say, how dare you attempt to define who is or who isn't an adult? And I'll also say, why does marriage need to be binary if there are more than two genders? Isn't that kind of arbitrary? I could go on and on about how your statement is "forcing" a particular moral code on society. The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror Of course it isn't really forcing anything; it's just the government saying what it will or will not officially recognize. The libertarian position should be that it doesn't matter what the government recognizes; If anything I could say that this cab was rare that I'll just do whatever I want regardless.
And you and yours AREN'T forcing a moral point. Goodness knows if we start letting gays marry next we'll be marrying llamas and children!
phyco126 wrote:And JWL, I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 why do you care about giving up? If you are religious as you say you are, then you should KNOW, But I thought, "Nah, forget it. Yo home to Bel-Air!"not guess, that the world is doomed. And I yelled to the cabby yo holmes smell ya later After all, no matter what we do, the so called Anti-christ is supposed to come and reign over the Earth leading up to Armaggedon (not the movie.)
Noone expects the Christian armageddon!! Errm, except everyone. But then Looked at my kingdom I was finally there I hope that it won't happen for awhile, the world's not done being messed up yet.
JWL wrote:Why don't you ask a Protestant, to sit on my throne because what you just described is Protestant theology. Catholics don't read the Book of Revelation literally.
They don't seem to take much of the bible that directly applies to them negatively. as the prince of Bel-Air. Catholics only have their beliefs so they can force them on others! xD

>.>EDIT
Last edited by Jenner on Sat Jul 28, 2007 3:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

JWL
Red Dragon Priest

Post by JWL »

I'd give a serious reply, but last time I did that, it was a waste of my time. I could explain why it's in the government's best interest to support heterosexual marriage, which is why it does so, and it really doesn't have anything to do with making people happy. I could attempt to explain that marriage is about more than the selfish desires of two (or more) people, and that it actually has quite a bit to do with society staying afloat. I could attempt to explain how the phrase "separation of church and state" is overused by ignoramuses who don't have a clue as to what it actually means and how it historically came to be part of the law, and also how it has little to do with this issue.

But instead, since I got nothing but nonsensical replies from a bunch of teenagers who don't know anything about anything, I won't do any of that.

I only mentioned my religion in this thread when someone attempted to tell me what my religion says. I corrected him. But, of course, as all people who lack the ability to make a decent argument do, you have resorted to arbitrarily declaring that I feel that gay "marriage" does not and cannot exist because my religion says so, and thus that I'm a theocratic fascist. Or whatever ad hominem attacks you have chosen to employ against me. I don't really care.

So, honestly, why should I bother? I'm not a babysitter. Go play with your video games. Or if you wish, continue to throw your dung at me. I'm quite finished with this thread, thank you very much.

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

JWL wrote:I'd give a serious reply, but last time I did that, it was a waste of my time. I could explain why it's in the government's best interest to support heterosexual marriage, which is why it does so, and it really doesn't have anything to do with making people happy. I could attempt to explain that marriage is about more than the selfish desires of two (or more) people, and that it actually has quite a bit to do with society staying afloat. I could attempt to explain how the phrase "separation of church and state" is overused by ignoramuses who don't have a clue as to what it actually means and how it historically came to be part of the law, and also how it has little to do with this issue.

But instead, since I got nothing but nonsensical replies from a bunch of teenagers who don't know anything about anything, I won't do any of that.

I only mentioned my religion in this thread when someone attempted to tell me what my religion says. I corrected him. But, of course, as all people who lack the ability to make a decent argument do, you have resorted to arbitrarily declaring that I feel that gay "marriage" does not and cannot exist because my religion says so, and thus that I'm a theocratic fascist. Or whatever ad hominem attacks you have chosen to employ against me. I don't really care.

So, honestly, why should I bother? I'm not a babysitter. Go play with your video games. Or if you wish, continue to throw your dung at me. I'm quite finished with this thread, thank you very much.
I call shenanigans. Yes, some mud has been slung in this thread, and some less-enlightened opinions have been shared, but you've also been given genuine debate from people who aren't "teenagers who don't know anything about anything." You've even had your own lack of knowledge on certain issues (like the Libertarian agenda) pointed out. Now you're going to jump on this high horse and act like you're the only one in this thread that's saying anything intelligent? Pardon my French, but that's -Dung Beetle-.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Oh son of a...

I knew I should've started up a betting pool on how soon JWL would give his "I give up, I'm not talking no mores" post.

JWL, look, you've gone through the same routine three times already. You really should start assessing the validity of your arguments, because you have yet to offer any convincing logic behind any of the things that've caused you to throw up your hands and give up discussion (you've made good points in other threads, but not those three instances in particular--which all center around homosexuality/gay marriage, incidentally - EDIT: two out of three did, my mistake).

So far, all your arguments have been grasping at straws and using logical fallacies (cf., your argument that homosexuality or support of gay marriage is equivalent to hedonism--I did point out your fallacy, but it wasn't until after you made your "I'm not talking any more" post there).

If you feel confident in your position, you should be able to come up with a logical reason behind what you claim. You've yet to do that.

For the purposes of discussion, I'm going to assume that you're still reading.
JWL wrote:I'd give a serious reply, but last time I did that, it was a waste of my time. I could explain why it's in the government's best interest to support heterosexual marriage, which is why it does so, and it really doesn't have anything to do with making people happy. I could attempt to explain that marriage is about more than the selfish desires of two (or more) people, and that it actually has quite a bit to do with society staying afloat.
Here's the problem. Making the claim that it's in government or society's best interest to support exclusively heterosexual marriage is a very tall order. If you only want to make the claim that your religious beliefs do not condone--or actively condemn--homosexual marital union, then that's a very easy claim to make by comparison (and easy to back up, at that). But if you want to claim that society is somehow harmed by legal gay marriage (as opposed to religiously-recognized marriage), then you would have to explain just how society itself is harmed by gay marriage. So far, you've only proven that it offends some people's sensibilities, but that's not enough to make the claim you're trying to give.

Let me bring up an analogy, and judging by the way your stock responses are usually worded, I doubt that this is an analogy you're used to considering...

So, let's consider interfaith marriage, from a religious and legal standpoint. Specifically, my religion strongly discourages marriage between a Muslim and a non-monotheist (e.g., Muslim-Hindu, Muslim-Buddhist, etc., although Muslim-Christian, Muslim-Jewish, or Muslim-Sabean are permissible in certain circumstances). It's even possible to make the argument that such a marriage between a Muslim and Hindu, for example, will not be recognized religiously; the only reason why I won't make such an argument is that I don't consider myself to be a religious scholar.

Now, personally, I can give many reasons as to why I, myself, would strongly discourage such a marriage. They'd be logical reasons, too--such as how the children would be raised, and issues of fairness between whether the family would follow the traditions of one religion or the other when they conflict with one another.

The question is: does that mean that the government, legally, can refuse to recognize a Muslim-Hindu marriage? Some governments are established such that they can. Ours, however, is not--and yes, it does tie back to that pesky establishment clause.

Fact is, not only is Congress disallowed from respecting a particular religious establishment, but Congress has no mandate on how religious a person should be. In other words, even if both Islam and Hinduism forbade a Muslim-Hindu marriage, there's no way that the government can mandate how much a particular Muslim or Hindu must follow his or her religious traditions (if that were the case, Muslims wouldn't be allowed to purchase alcohol, and Hindus wouldn't be allowed to purchase beef). It doesn't even matter if most people in either religion would oppose such a marriage--because, yet again, there's no room for government to mandate how much a given person must follow his or her own religious traditions.

Perhaps the marriage has a very low probability of working out, but unless there's an obvious concern of coercion (as would be the case in, say, a child-adult marriage), or a risk of abuse (as would perhaps be the case in a polygamous marriage), or some other element of harm involved, then there's no room in which the government would be able to intervene.

Now let's bring that back to the topic here... In order for there to be a legal basis (or perhaps more accurately, a Constitutional basis for the laws in place) for the prohibition of gay marriage, there has to be some apparent risk or harm involved in allowing gay marriage (this can include harm to the people involved in the marriage itself). Per the example I gave above, it's not enough just to give reasons why most people would oppose it, which until now is pretty much all you've been able to prove.

Feel free to offer the reasons you were trying to give before, talking about the actual harm to society that would come as a result. I know full well that most people would disagree with the main points I've been making thus far, but I still have yet to see a remotely convincing argument that would support the laws in place that bar gay marriage in the United States. KF
Last edited by Kizyr on Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
~Kizyr (they|them)

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

JWL wrote:I'd give a serious reply, but last time I did that, it was a waste of my time. I could explain why it's in the government's best interest to support heterosexual marriage, which is why it does so, and it really doesn't have anything to do with making people happy. I could attempt to explain that marriage is about more than the selfish desires of two (or more) people, and that it actually has quite a bit to do with society staying afloat. I could attempt to explain how the phrase "separation of church and state" is overused by ignoramuses who don't have a clue as to what it actually means and how it historically came to be part of the law, and also how it has little to do with this issue.

aww man! at least fight about the gay christians thing. c'mon...it'll be funny.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

JWL wrote: But instead, since I got nothing but nonsensical replies from a bunch of teenagers who don't know anything about anything, I won't do any of that...

...So, honestly, why should I bother? I'm not a babysitter. Go play with your video games. Or if you wish, continue to throw your dung at me. I'm quite finished with this thread, thank you very much.
Okay, yeah, I'm not a teenager. MMmmmkay? I haven't had a babysitter since I was 10. Mmmmkay? Oh, and I will go play my games. :D

Some of the things said here where harsh, and I cannot condone it. I will not say it was wrong, rather I feel it was something that I wouldn't have done. However, to say in your post that everyone who replied is what you stated above, well, the fact that *I* didn't call you names, why are you implying I am nothing more than a non-educated teenager?

I've argued gay marriage with my dad and step-mom before, and like this discussion, they couldn't give a real reason or explanation aside from the "Because it will ruin society and it's a sin" that has been mentioned here. I want to see the charts that show that the crime rate skyrocketing after homosexuals where allowed to marry. I want to see the statistical data showing the coorilitation between same sex marriages and the increase of hurricanes and other natural disasters.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

JWL wrote: But instead, since I got nothing but nonsensical replies from a bunch of teenagers who don't know anything about anything, I won't do any of that.
JWL wrote: Or whatever ad hominem attacks you have chosen to employ against me. I don't really care.
JWL wrote: So, honestly, why should I bother? I'm not a babysitter. Go play with your video games. Or if you wish, continue to throw your dung at me.
Practice what you preach. Seriously. Even aside from your hypocrisy here, there's the fact that many of the replies to you contained no hostility at all (some even tried to strike a conciliatory tone). For you to be throwing around these blanket insults is quite immature, no matter how you might try to rationalize it.

As for whatever hostility you do encounter, you do realize that it's not that everyone else is out to get you because of your beliefs. Rather, it's because you constantly ridicule views that are different from your own, and try to attribute motives like selfishness or hedonism to the people who hold those views. You seem to be unwilling to make even the slightest effort to understand other perspectives, or to engage those who disagree with you.

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Ozone wrote:Nice and very logical set of paragraphs there, Kiz, fine work.
ilovemyguitar wrote:I call shenanigans. Yes, some mud has been slung in this thread, and some less-enlightened opinions have been shared, but you've also been given genuine debate from people who aren't "teenagers who don't know anything about anything." You've even had your own lack of knowledge on certain issues (like the Libertarian agenda) pointed out. Now you're going to jump on this high horse and act like you're the only one in this thread that's saying anything intelligent? Pardon my French, but that's -Dung Beetle-.
I call shenanigans too! I think I'd actually take offense to what JWL said if it weren't a ridiculous cop-out and completely untrue =/

I would also like to note the hypocrisy of your statement, JWL. You've been throwing the same monkey dung at us for three threads now. You do not provide a logical argument, you just state what you believe without tacking the proof on. Quite honestly, if you could provide a logical explanation as to why you are so strongly against gay marriage and why it would detriment society it would be something completely different, and it would get a completely different reaction. Now, if your logic is skewed, that's a different story. If the sole reason is that it's against your religion, that's fine too. I won't tell you what to believe, so, please, return the favor. However, it being against your religion does not constitute a logical, coherent argument as to why gay marriage is a detriment to our society. Truly, if you took classes at my alma madder (which is a Catholic college, fyi) and tried to prove your point like you have here, I know quite a few professors who would fail you arse, or at least give you a D.
Jenner wrote:-Albino Baboon-, and my mom got scared I declare that you cease to be an -Albino Baboon-, and in my human arrogance I will pretend my words have made it so that you are no longer an -Albino Baboon-. Oh wait... still Catholic, DIVIDE BY ZERO, OH SHI--
While a touch uncalled for at certain parts, it makes a good point and made me laugh a lot. Now, where are those llamas?