JOIN the Resistance!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Angelalex242
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

JOIN the Resistance!

Post by Angelalex242 »

Remember, I've got my blue haired lovely goddess on my side!

And if that doesn't work...well, anything that captures, harms, steals the power of, uses, abuses, or otherwise damages the health and happiness of my goddess and stands between me and her...well, it would be wise to remember how hard I worked to get her votes in the character competition. The power of humanity is strong in me...
Last edited by Angelalex242 on Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

AnimeJei
Red Dragon Priest

Post by AnimeJei »

You have my fists of justice and my blade of light-against-all-things-evil-and shadow..like.
Image"Sample my goods!!"

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

We know humanity. We know their seething ways. How they put themselves under an automated computer or a goddess and forget how to live. True, there're always a few of you that rise up to the challenge, but at the expense of countless others.

Lucia can only help you by destroying you.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

Some people are meant to be heroes. Those with indomitable will, who refuse to live as anything but the utmost fulfillment of their potential.

The rest of us are there to fill an even more vital role--we're there to give the heroes someone to rescue! I mean, hey, if five exceptional members of humanity could kick Zophar into ugly-dragon-skull status, if everyone on the planet lived up to their ultimate potential power of humanity, Otherdimensional Evil Magic Lords would have to be placed on the endangered species list, and what fun would that be?

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

You're wrong! My blue haired lovely isn't simply there to help me get destroyed...she's there into inspire my heart to greater deeds of valor! Indeed, with her by my side, ANYTHING seems possible!

...I will save her from everybody, if that's what has to be done! And if I have to kick the dragon diamond out of the Star Dragon to join her on the Blue Star, so be it. ;)
Last edited by Angelalex242 on Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

TASTE MY GNADS OF JUSTICE!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

phyco126 wrote:TASTE MY GNADS OF JUSTICE!
Is it any wonder you don't have a girlfriend, Charles. :P
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Ozone wrote:
phyco126 wrote:TASTE MY GNADS OF JUSTICE!
Is it any wonder you don't have a girlfriend, Charles. :P
Actually.......... I got one. Oh, and I'm out of the purity race now. FINALLY! NO MORE PURITY RACE FOR ME! WOOOOOO! *parties*

And no, it isn't any wonder. :P If you remember though, that was the line that Leo's old old old old old ancient mentor used on Alex in my comic. :P

Ozone
Dragonmaster

Post by Ozone »

Way too much information ><
"'There are no atheists in foxholes' isn't an argument against atheism, it's an argument against foxholes." - James Morrow
"I'll hit your head with the thunder clap, you're seeing Horus"

NallOne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by NallOne »

Fun Fact: The Goddess was behind Bush winning both elections. It was her divine intervention.

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE ON *HER* SIDE?

<<

>>
- Mike

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

NallOne wrote:Fun Fact: The Goddess was behind Bush winning both elections. It was her divine intervention.

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE ON *HER* SIDE?

<<

>>
And Zophar was behind Vietnam and Iraqi War II....

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

She would never do that! You're lying!

Besides, in both elections, most women voted democratic.

Blame not Bush on us!

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

You fools will get what you deserve when the time comes. Lord Kizyr won't put up with your non-sense.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Angelalex242 wrote:She would never do that! You're lying!

Besides, in both elections, most women voted democratic.

Blame not Bush on us!
...all this real-world business is truly tangential. None of it will matter in the coming age. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

Count me in! I've got a weapon to fight against the 'Master of Mayhem'. I like to call it propaganda. :lol:

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Oh yeah? Watch my glorious goddess in action!

The time has come. You don't belong in these forums, Kizyr. Your evil corrupts everything. I'm sending you back where you belong...permanently.

Alth ena ' s Light, Shine Forth
!

Last edited by Angelalex242 on Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dragonmaster Lou
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Dragonmaster Lou »

And I've got my lucky 2x4!

I saved this for you, infidels! The streets will flow with the blood of the nonbelievers! er... or something...
"Guts can turn a 30% chance into a 100% chance!" - Taiga Kohtarou
Personal home page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou
Lunar page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou/lunar/
AMV page: http://www.tealstudios.com

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

I'll help! I've got one bit of propaganda ready and I'll have a signautre version ready soon!

So make the right choice, join the Resistance.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Zophar wrote:I'll help! I've got one bit of propaganda ready and I'll have a signautre version ready soon!

--- --- ---

lmao! That was wonderful Zophar. :D Though, seriously, why would anyone follow a guy in tights?

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

phyco126 wrote:
Zophar wrote:I'll help! I've got one bit of propaganda ready and I'll have a signautre version ready soon!

--- --- ---

lmao! That was wonderful Zophar. :D Though, seriously, why would anyone follow a guy in tights?
Thanks! I'll be making a signature version in the near future. I'm sure resistance members would like to have that to spread the word. :) Though yea, why WOULD anyone follow a gender confused guy with tights?

No one would thats why! Not anyone in their right mind or anyone who isn't possesed by said gender confused god.

Actually never mind, this is a good signature size.

Here's the link: http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... nceln4.png

Use that good ol' IMG coding, put this link in, and show your support for the Resistance. For it is we, in the end who will win and overcome this evil.
Last edited by Zophar on Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:04 am, edited 2 times in total.