Permission Slips 'n Stuff

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Permission Slips 'n Stuff

Post by phyco126 »

Alright, here's the deal. I'm starting to hit blocks in my comics that I do that involves the L-Net series and the Lunar Wars series. So, this post will contain your permission to use you in any Lunar or Lunar-net related comics in *almost* anyway I see fit. By posting here, you hearby agree to allow me to...

- Place you in any comics for story-line, plot, comic relief, or because I need a red shirt now and then. You will be manifested in any way I see fit via sprites. Such sprites will pertain to objects, monsters, misc, and but not limited to, NPCs.
- Use your screen name AND/OR your real FIRST NAME ONLY.
- Use any pictures of your true self posted here on the forums or ones I find of you somewhere else (Such as myspace, ringo, etc.) Don't worry, this is rare and generally included only a facial shot.
- Give you any dialog and personality I so choose. Don't worry, I try to limit it to what I envision your comic self would be like. Not a promise to always do so however.
- Put you in any situation I deem fit, including but not limited to, violence, death, sillyness, 1 - 2 bases, true/false romances, slavery, debauchary, trilogy, hygene, laughter, speakers, mail service, restaurants, food, etc etc etc. That made no sense, or did it?

By not posting here, it will be taken as such that you wish not to be used in any such fashion. HOWEVER! That does not mean I will not use you in my comics, you will be used when I feel like it, but on a limited basis. If need be, I will PM, E-mail, or stalk you for permission for individual comic pieces.

By posting here, you agree that I can do whatever I want as long as it isn't in extreme fashions and/or extreme character assasinations. The terms of use are posted above, but are not exclusively limited to the above terms.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

exigence
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by exigence »

You can use me if you want i dont have any pictures but i doodled this guy in ms paint you can use.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

His cigarette looks depressed.
1 - 2 bases
Chemistry baseball yeah!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I wouldn't mind being used for a comic. It'd be cool, actually.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

You can use me in your comic strips, they're hilarious. I'd be honored :D

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

If you can find a way to incorporate my brilliant self into yer work, by all means feel free. :P
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

DragonmasterAndy
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DragonmasterAndy »

Go ahead and use me, dude. That'd be killer to have my name used. :D

That's what I look like in real life. So, just in case you needed some sort of way to modify me. :lol: :lol: :lol: You could start there, and make changes or whatever. Just please don't make me look gay, if you use me! :lol: :lol:
Last edited by DragonmasterAndy on Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Choose Your Weapon

DezoPenguin
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DezoPenguin »

Cool! Usually I have to embarrass myself in public all by myself. It'd be neat to have someone else do all that work for me. :D Besides, your comics are cute.

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

exigence wrote:You can use me if you want i dont have any pictures but i doodled this guy in ms paint you can use.

Am i the only one that looks at this and thinks it looks like Alf as a human?

if i'm in whatever you make...who knows...maybe it'll be funny.

Scorpioeyez
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Scorpioeyez »

I'm such a non issue on these forums that I don't see why you would want to use me but I'll give you permission anyway.
~ Webmaster of OtakuReview ~

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:Am i the only one that looks at this and thinks it looks like Alf as a human?
Now that you mention it... lol, did Alf ever smoke? Maybe this would be his later years...

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

You can use me if you want to. I'm curious to see what your going to do to all of us in the future. :P