Valentines Day.

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Valentines Day.

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

LuNaRtIc wrote:I made brownies for my siblings, got off work early tonight, and am curled up with my puppy dog watching the Olympics! It's been a pretty awesome Valentine's Day for me! :lol:
(Actually I'm just too afraid to text my crush & wish him a happy heart day... e_e)
so far we've had the same Valentines, i watched a bit of the Olympics with my nana while waiting for my brownies to finish baking

I say go ahead and text him! dont think and just do it then freak out once it done.
I just missed out on a chance to message my sort of crush on FB, but i probably wouldent have dont it anyways

Old_School
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Old_School »

I spent most of the day studying math and browsing the web. That's a good Valentine's day if there has ever been one.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Kaiya-Sky wrote:I say go ahead and text him! dont think and just do it then freak out once it done. I just missed out on a chance to message my sort of crush on FB, but i probably wouldent have dont it anyways
Haha! Well, I just did, and his response didn't inspire much confidence. .__.
Oh well...
Hey! Figure skating is on!! *watches more Olympics*
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Old_School
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Old_School »

LuNaRtIc wrote:
Kaiya-Sky wrote:I say go ahead and text him! dont think and just do it then freak out once it done. I just missed out on a chance to message my sort of crush on FB, but i probably wouldent have dont it anyways
Haha! Well, I just did, and his response didn't inspire much confidence. .__.
Oh well...
Hey! Figure skating is on!! *watches more Olympics*
That's still not a loss! Now that you've gotten it out of the way, you don't have to wonder about it anymore. Peace of mind is worth something.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Me and Jenner are sore after everything we did for Valentine's Day this year...

We spent 2½ hours shoveling the thick snow all around my car with inadequate shovels.

It was the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me, helping me free my car from the snow. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

My VDay (well, the entire weekend) was up and down. I got played by a girl pretty much. (long story, too tired to bother at this point). So instead of sitting at home annoyed about it, I went out, and ended up making numerous new friends last night and tonight, so in all reality it was a win-win in the end. Just topped it off by going to see Valentine's Day (the movie). I got tomorrow off too, so I get to go play in the college open session for indoor soccer tomorrow morning. All in all, the entire weekend started bad and ended great.

Edit - Oh, and I got randomly goosed in a club last night. Rather interesting experience.
-G1

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Bah. I spent the whole day with a deity! Beat that! ;)
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I almost OD on brownies

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Kizyr wrote:Me and Jenner are sore after everything we did for Valentine's Day this year...

We spent 2½ hours shoveling the thick snow all around my car with inadequate shovels.

It was the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me, helping me free my car from the snow. KF
The actual explanation afterward is disappointing. I was expecting romance novel level stuff. :-P
-Nobi

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Nobiyuki77 wrote:
Kizyr wrote:Me and Jenner are sore after everything we did for Valentine's Day this year...

The actual explanation afterward is disappointing. I was expecting romance novel level stuff. :-P
Lol, that is actually very sweet and fitting for a V-Day.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Valentine's Day finally turned out well.

At first I thought it wouldn't end up so well. Mainly, I don't like waiting on people when I actually get somewhere. A couple of minutes, sure, but I tend to be the type that makes sure to always be ready on time, or call if I'm late. She did call once, but ran a bit over. And I'm normally able to shrug it off, but it was a long day, and I was nervous, which makes me defensive.

However, after talking with her a bit, I did shrug it off. We went out for pizza at a really cool local pizza chain, and it was delicious. Good conversations, if a little silly. Then we went to a bar that specializes in desserts and each got something sweet to drink. Then we went to her apartment, exchanged presents (she got calligraphied poetry, an art book, and chocolates; I got Irish liquer, a dice bag she sewed, and a CD), and cuddled.

And so on. ^_^
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

I played video games with my brother (Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Metal Slug Anthology) and watched a movie with my mom (Inglourious Basterds).

Not a romantic day, but a good day nonetheless.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

I am STILL sore from that shoveling... I have some serious bruising.

x.x
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.