Pets!

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Pets!

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

Old_School wrote:Nice ball python. I was starting to fear that I was the only one who liked snakes around here.
I love snakes, i just don't think i'll ever own one, I dont like what they eat. I was at the pet store one day looking at the snakes and i called it cute and the guy who worked there gave me a funny look.

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Well, I meant pet mice that you buy from a store.

My brother used to have a few snakes. They had very beautiful patterns, and were smooth on your hands.

lady465
Meribian Merchant

Post by lady465 »

This lil guy is Rascal. I think I jinxed myself when I named him because he's a menace. Still love him though even if he drives me bonkers.

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

That first picture is soo cute, its just a little fluff ball with eyes. It reminds me of something but im not sure what...

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Kaiya-Sky wrote:That first picture is soo cute, its just a little fluff ball with eyes. It reminds me of something but im not sure what...
Basement cat?

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

phyco126 wrote:
Kaiya-Sky wrote:That first picture is soo cute, its just a little fluff ball with eyes. It reminds me of something but im not sure what...
Basement cat?
yes of course Basement cat, but something else too

Edit - Maybe it was thinking of Botamon Image
Or you could get it a hood and it can be a Jawa
Last edited by Kaiya-Sky on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

never been able to find those flat-faced cats cute.
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Jenner wrote:never been able to find those flat-faced cats cute.
I haven't been able to find them as cute as other cats. But, definitely bonus points for being a black kitty.

Jenner knows... I <3 black cats. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I love cats period. I'll get another cat once they invent a breed that doesn't shed... like, ever. But they must have hair. They do it with dogs, why not with cats?

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I should take take some pictures of our cats, but I'm always looking for that perfect moment. We have a black cat named Rocco, and another cat named Maverick. I call him a tiger cat because I don't know what his markings would make him. I'm not well versed in species.

My sister has a tortoise hair cat, and she looks like a frozen turkey because she's so fat. She's also a nasty beast and meows like a pterodactyl, had anyone known what one sounded like.

lady465
Meribian Merchant

Post by lady465 »

phyco126 wrote:I love cats period. I'll get another cat once they invent a breed that doesn't shed... like, ever. But they must have hair. They do it with dogs, why not with cats?
YES! I could definitely do without the shedding! I couldn't stand not having a pet around though so I just have to deal with the fur. Although I'd be dealing with a lot less if I had gotten a short hair cat like I planned.
Jenner wrote:never been able to find those flat-faced cats cute.
I usually don't like persians either but when I was playing with him it the pet store he managed to knock a ball up in the air then sit back on his hind legs and catch it between his front paws. It was great! At that point it was over and I had to have him.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

lady465 wrote:
phyco126 wrote:I love cats period. I'll get another cat once they invent a breed that doesn't shed... like, ever. But they must have hair. They do it with dogs, why not with cats?
YES! I could definitely do without the shedding! I couldn't stand not having a pet around though so I just have to deal with the fur. Although I'd be dealing with a lot less if I had gotten a short hair cat like I planned.
Lol, we find tuffs of fur from my dog. Especially now since she's getting her spring coat. She has so much fur! She's a long haired chihuahua.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Fur = evil. Last cat I had didn't shed all that much, but then again he was only a year old, so who knows. They seem to shed more the older they get.

Its a reason I don't want a dog. That, and I don't want to have to take the dog for walks every few hours. Or bath them. Or anything.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

phyco126 wrote:Fur = evil. Last cat I had didn't shed all that much, but then again he was only a year old, so who knows. They seem to shed more the older they get.

Its a reason I don't want a dog. That, and I don't want to have to take the dog for walks every few hours. Or bath them. Or anything.
Agreed. It is a pain being a fan of black attire and jeans only to have orange cat fur all over the place. Then again, its either that or get a Cornish Rex (sp?) and suffer oil stains.

I agree on this too. I hate dog slobber, wet dog, big jumping dogs, I just am not a dog person. You kinda give up the loyalty though. Cats can be loyal but they are always independent.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

The cutest thing ever.

Father and Son.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

<3 white kitties! I wouldn't want to shake up the ecosystem we have with our six by adding another, but I've always wanted a white cat.

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I love white cats as well, I've always wanted one. I've also wanted a black cat,too, it would be cool to have both.
Ardent Fox you cat is just too adorable.

I've been around cat fur for as long as i remember it doesn't really bother me, as long as it isn't completely covering my clothes.Dog fur i don't like it's so thick, but i love (most) dogs. I had a dog (he passes away in November) and he loved car rids so the back of our car would be completely covered in dog fur and the windows with slobber, but he loved the ride so much we didn't mind. he also slept on the couch since it's the only place he felt save from the cats and my dad was on the couch too, so half our couch was always covered in dog fur too. Dogs are most defiantly a lot more work, but they're good to have around are a good pet and you really miss it when they're not around anymore.
This was Jake

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

I never had a big problem with dog slober. Of course I've only had smaller dogs: chihuahua's. They drool sometimes, but that's about it.

Old_School
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Old_School »

A baby picture of one of my pet geckos.

Last edited by Old_School on Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.