Sephiroth vs. Ghaleon

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Pogi
Pao Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Pogi »

Yea you know, I was too lazy to click a couple of time and quote Ghal. so i just direct to his post in one!!! I'm so smart.
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you're dumb than to speak and remove all doubt."

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

How the hell is Luca Blight loosing to this Wesker guy? Seriously. I checked and saw he's from Resident Evil, which has a big following, but still, Luca Blight had a huge drawing of fans I thought. These people don't know good villians at all. I think the only good villian that's gone on is Kefka. Whereas villians like Ghaleon, Ramirez and probably Luca Blight are all falling in the first round. And these are top notch villians.

love a riddle
Lostest Boy

Post by love a riddle »

I must agree. It seems like Link, Sephiroth, and Cloud make it to the finals each and every year. Obscure games aren't appreciated enough, much less obscure villains.

Magus00
Pao Hunter

Post by Magus00 »

Ghaleon could kick any ones a%$ with that castle and his super powerful magic. Honestly Sephroth is going to get his @$$ kicked by Ghaleon just you wait. :twisted:

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Nope, Ghaleon already lost so they won't even face each other.
-G1

Magus00
Pao Hunter

Post by Magus00 »

Damn that sucks! :evil: Well wait till next time Sephroth will get his @$$ kicked nextime in till then I'm keep on humiliating him in FF7 or in kingdomhearts wichever is best . :twisted:
All generalizations are false including this one.

YoungDyne
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by YoungDyne »

I'm not sure why so many people like Sephiroth. The only surprising thing he ever did was kill Aeris...and I didn't care in the slightest way when he did, she wasn't a very well developed character in my opinion. Or very useful in battle. He never did anything tremendously evil (that was original, anyway). So why do people like him? He never said much...was it because of his long white hair?

Magus00
Pao Hunter

Post by Magus00 »

This is kind of off topic but theres this one guy I know he's obsessed with sephroth. He even taped a picture of Seph. over his face on his student ID. As soon as I saw that I never talked about FF7 around him again. His obssion was unhealty. :lol:

Nana
Meribian Merchant

Post by Nana »

PSHAW! Seppie isn't that great( I say this as a huge anti FF person)

Ghaleon would dominate him

Magus00
Pao Hunter

Post by Magus00 »

Just wait till the that day happens and when that does we shall rub it in the FF7 fanboys faces :twisted: , and may that be a happy day for us. :lol:

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

Magus00 wrote: He even taped a picture of Seph. over his face on his student ID.

I did that too!! Except I taped a picture of Mia :P
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...

Althena's_Courtier
Student of Vane

Post by Althena's_Courtier »

*Slaps everybody in the forum*
CUT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darkgeohound
Nanza Bandit

Post by Darkgeohound »

I think that Ghaleon is a far better bad guy than seph could ever be. When i played ff7 it seemed to me that seph was just on a really big mean streak and that made him boring to me. Ghaleon, on the other hand had a purpose, that purpose seemed to change depending on which version you played, but having a purpose seemed to make him a better bad guy.
There is no greater purpose in life than that which we make for ourselves.

Dragon Knight
NPC

Post by Dragon Knight »

All hail the supreme Magic Emperor Ghaleon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

All Sephiroth did was burn a town and kill a girl. He's got nothin' on Kefka. He doesn't even got a thing on Ghaleon. Therefore, Ghaleon wins. Ghaleon harvested the power of dragons, and Kefka harvested the power of Espers. Who did YOU harvest, eh, Sephiroth?

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Well, his hair IS white....

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Sephiroth's problem was, while he has more then his fair share of fangirls, all he is is a prettyboy with a extra long compensatory sword. Who tried to become a god and forgot a wing. Not to say he's not a tough fight in Kingdom Hearts, cause he is...then again, Kingdom Hearts proved even a 14 year old kid could completely pwn him.

And Sephiroth was voiced by Lance Bass. ...N'Sync, for crying out loud. That's reason enough to vote against him right there.

Anyways, Sephiroth's biggest problem is...he set out to do great evil things. He accomplished nothing significant. Burning a town? Killing one girl? Any villain worth his salt can kill significantly more then that.

I have to give Credit to Kefka, though. He actually SUCCEEDED at destroying the world and becoming its god. Even Kuja succeeded (temporarily) at destroying the world. What has Sephiroth done? Not much.

Ghaleon, at least, accomplished significant feats. Not the least of which is killing (or enslaving) 4 dragons, enslaving a Goddess, and making a rolling castle (which is original) as well as the more traditional flying fortress of doom. Oh, and he pulled a fast one on Zophar, too. Several, in fact. And found redemption that way.

Sephiroth, really, accomplished nothing.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

Sorry but there is no contest...

Ghaleon's attack, massive fireballs.

Sephiroth's attack, sending a nearby comet crashing in the earth, instantly destroying 1/8th of the world :P

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

See above about 'accomplished nothing'.

Supernova looks like it takes out several planets. But if he casts the spell twice, there the planets are, only to get blown up again.

As it's impossible to blow up a planet twice, he must be doing illusions every time. An illusion that HURTS Cloud like hell, granted, but an illusion all the same.

And Meteor gets destroyed by Holy and the Lifestream...so really, what did Sephiroth accomplish?
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Greensky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Greensky »

He still accomplished a much better attack than Ghaleon... if you ask me :P Any attack that takes like... 3 mins or more to cast (havn't played the last boss in a while) is awesome.

And just because Sephiroth wasn't completely "out of his mind" and didn't walk around killing more than a village worth of people, (although, he did murder a whole crapload of Shinra soldiers as well, including the President himself.) it doesn't mean that he "couldn't" have very well murdered the entire planet. He just decided to do it in one fatal swipe with his Meteor spell.

There should be no question how powerful Sephiroth truly is.