15 years...

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

15 years...

Post by GhaleonOne »

I wish I had a full site re-design or something to put up tonight to celebrate, but I wanted to at least make a post about it. Tonight's the 15th anniversary of LunarNET. For those that have been around a long time and remember her, Nicole actually stayed up with me that night on AOL IM chatting until like 2 or 3AM while I put the site live for the first time. It's been a fun 15 years and I'm sure we'll still be here at 20! (I feel really old saying that...)
-G1

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Re: 15 years...

Post by Dark_Fairy »

I've known about this site since like 2001-2002ish, and for the 10 years that I've known about this place, I don't want to see it go anywhere anytime soon! Lunar-Net is one of my favorite sites on the net. :3

Here's to 15 years guys! *holds up wine glass* Thanks G1 for making this wonderful site. Let's have a huge celebration at 20! :P

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

Congrats!!!
I'm really glad about this site too. I first came here in 2003. I have really enjoyed everything!

Who exactly is Nicole? I've never heard anything of her.

Erroneous
Legendary Hero

Post by Erroneous »

And the purity race continues

or did someone finally win that bet?
---
LunarNET Discord: https://discord.gg/yzXgsSa

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Congratulations! That's a long time, you know. I've seen a lot of forums shut down in about 5 or so.

WD RPG WD
White Dragon Knight

Post by WD RPG WD »

Been here all 15 and then some. I don't have the same passion for Lunar or gaming as much as then but Lunar-net/ACO will always have a place in my heart. :)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Happy birthday L-Net!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Happy Belated Birthday, Lunar-NET! ^_^
-Nobi

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Happy birthday, Lunar-NET!

And thanks, Mickey, for starting the site and keeping it going. If ever I see you, I owe you a beverage of your choice.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

Happy birthday L-NET!

I joined just over seven years ago (though I had lurked for a little while before that). So I've been a member for just under half of Lunar-NET's existence. What's funny is I still kind of think of myself as relatively new here. Probably because the first time I joined a forum was only a few months after it was founded, so any time I'm not among the oldest members of a forum I think of myself as a new member.

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Kind of late, but wow! Talk about history! Lunar-NET has always been one of my favorite Lunar sites (I think nowadays it's one of the only ones left that I used to visit all the time), so I'm really glad you plan to keep it going just as it is! Despite the fact that I kind of run off and leave for months at a time - but yeah.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY LUNAR-NET!!!! ^.^b

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

Checked my registration date...2005. So yeah, about half of that time. I remember that I was reluctant to sign up here, but G1 extended me an invitation and why would you turn down someone so welcoming? I'm glad I did. It's been so rewarding and so fun! :mrgreen:
「まあいいけど。」

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

Super late but Happy B-day L-net!