Member Pictures 2

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Kizyr »

wisequark wrote:Well, its a known fact that the hottest girls play Lunar. Look at Julie or instance, she's our message board pin-up of the month for what? like four years and counting :-p

Pfft, she refused to model for the LunarNET CafePress thongs.

Rune Liar wrote:No comparing things to my sweet tattoo!!
::hugs wind rune tattoo::

Hey, when I first talked to you, you lied about your age. That gives me the right to make a Wind Rune - Jailbait connection.

Maru wrote:Wha...WHAT I AM TOTALLY LEGAL NOW. PLUS A YEAR! For cry'n out loud... *Quadra Slam.* >:[

Hehe. Yeah I know, but when you first came by you were under 18.

DaWrestla wrote:1) How come the only good looking "video game chics" I've ever "met" have been online somehow?

Because the girls here you don't have to go out and 'meet'. You can just see their photos. I know at least 3-4 girls around here who are quite attractive and into video games. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Hey, when I first talked to you, you lied about your age. That gives me the right to make a Wind Rune - Jailbait connection.

Alayna lied about her age? And she was always hating on Wd rpg wd for claiming to be a WD intern! Hmph! The nerve! Care to defend yourself Alayna? :P
-G1

DaWrestla
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DaWrestla »

I know at least 3-4 girls around here who are quite attractive and into video games. KF

Yeah, well, then I need to start talking to them. Come on ladies, PM me!
Vaporized before my eyes

wisequark
Decrepit Old Dragon

Post by wisequark »

being young can suck kiz - no one believed that i was 13 when i was 13 and now that i'm 19 people still think i'm in my mid 20s. of course, i hope when i'm 60 that they'll still think i'm 40...

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

DaWrestla wrote:
I know at least 3-4 girls around here who are quite attractive and into video games. KF

Yeah, well, then I need to start talking to them. Come on ladies, PM me!

Ok, by "here" I meant here in the greater DC area where I live.

And, I'm sure women will now come flocking to you with that kind of comment. Good luck. You might have to fend them off with a stick. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Borgan
Iluk Crackpot

Post by Borgan »

Bwahahaha!

Everyone knows the girls around here are my little cupcakes. Mhm. Delicious, they are.

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

Kizyr wrote:Ok, by "here" I meant here in the greater DC area where I live.

I know I was underage. But I ain't now! AND I have boobs. Totally didn't when I joined. Take THAT, genetics!

And you live in the greater DC area? So do I! Well, when I'm in Philadelpia for school. I'm leaving for home on Saturday... So excited!

Hey, did you ever go to Kramerbooks and Afterwords Cafe?

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Maru wrote:And you live in the greater DC area? So do I! Well, when I'm in Philadelpia for school. I'm leaving for home on Saturday... So excited!

...we've been through this a lot. I've been in DC for the last four and a half years. I'm living in Arlington now, however, instead of Northwest.

Never heard of those two places. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

wisequark
Decrepit Old Dragon

Post by wisequark »

kiz, even i've been to kramerbooks and i live in ny :wink:

DaWrestla
Red Dragon Priest

Post by DaWrestla »

I'm trying to get a job with a large consulting firm in the greater DC area. DC is awesome.
Vaporized before my eyes

LuciaOne
Goddess

Post by LuciaOne »

PFFFFFFT Whatever G1 and Kiz!! I said I was like, 13 when I was 12....
OOOOOoooooooOOOOOoooOoOOoooooooooo!!!!
:P
I found my old siggie! MUAH HAHAHAHAHA!!!
~~~
Sir Kizyr: ::high-pitched voice:: Ohh lookit me, I'm a cute li'l elf!
MiaAusa: Oh wait! NO I GET IT.
MiaAusa: It's him finally fessing up the the fact that HE IS a cut li'l elf. :d
MiaAusa: Hey, chance" NO I GET IT" to "NOW I GET IT"
MiaAusa: change**
MiaAusa: I'm mad with grammar today
MiaAusa: bad**

I'm mad with grammar too.
~~~
Sir Kizyr: Here's a lovely song about my favorite food
Sir Kizyr: Lima, lento, soy, and pinto ~ Navy, northern, and garbanzo! ~ Kidneys and frijoles negros
Sir Kizyr: I love beans, I love beans, woo woo woo! ~ How 'bout you? ~ High in fiber ~ Low in fat ~ Hey, I betcha didn't know that
Sir Kizyr: When I eat beans, I sit in my little cloud, I don't know why ~ maybe 'cause I'm cuttin' muffins ~~ Because....
Sir Kizyr: I love beans! Hey hey hey! ~ I love beans everyday! ~ Beans are an excellent source of protein ~ I love beans!
Sir Kizyr: Diggydoo!
~~~

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

OOOOOoooooooOOOOOoooOoOOoooooooooo!!!!

What, first lying about your age, and now you're impersonating Wd rpg wd... geez!

So did you lie to me too? Or just Kiz? Cause if you did, I never even realized it. That's pretty crazy when I talked to you when you were 12, and you're now 20. In fact, if you were 12 when you first talked to Kiz, you were like 11 when you first talked to me, cause isn't your birthday in May? I was like, 16? Wow...
-G1

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

GhaleonOne wrote:So did you lie to me too? Or just Kiz? Cause if you did, I never even realized it. That's pretty crazy when I talked to you when you were 12, and you're now 20. In fact, if you were 12 when you first talked to Kiz, you were like 11 when you first talked to me, cause isn't your birthday in May? I was like, 16? Wow...

She lied about her age twice to me.

First, when she talked with me, I was 14, and she said she was 14. She was really 12. Then a year later, she said she was 14, when she was really 13. Finally, when I was 17, she told me her real age.

It seems creepy that I first knew you when you were still a preteen. {^^}. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

Kizyr wrote:
Maru wrote:And you live in the greater DC area? So do I! Well, when I'm in Philadelpia for school. I'm leaving for home on Saturday... So excited!

...we've been through this a lot. I've been in DC for the last four and a half years. I'm living in Arlington now, however, instead of Northwest.

Never heard of those two places. KF

I know we've been through this... But I didn't think you were still there. Pardddoonnn meeeee.

Just asking. I assumed you lived in the city, and Kramerbooks and Afterwords Cafe (one place) is a real hot spot. I used to work there. Will be working there again for the month I'm hooommme. TOMORROW! HOME! Horray!

Kizyr

Post by Kizyr »

Maru wrote:Just asking. I assumed you lived in the city, and Kramerbooks and Afterwords Cafe (one place) is a real hot spot. I used to work there. Will be working there again for the month I'm hooommme. TOMORROW! HOME! Horray!

Oh wait a minute, I just Googled the place. That's that cafe up near Dupont Circle... I've been there before. I work about five blocks south of there, so let me know whenever you're around again. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

Kizyr wrote:
Maru wrote:Just asking. I assumed you lived in the city, and Kramerbooks and Afterwords Cafe (one place) is a real hot spot. I used to work there. Will be working there again for the month I'm hooommme. TOMORROW! HOME! Horray!

Oh wait a minute, I just Googled the place. That's that cafe up near Dupont Circle... I've been there before. I work about five blocks south of there, so let me know whenever you're around again. KF

I'll be there tomorrow, actually. But you should wait to come in until I'm waiting tables. :D And then you can sit in my section.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Psh, all the good looking gaming girls may be online, but there really is no use trying to date them or develope feelings for them. If you do that, you'll just end up with a broken and very sore heart for a long time.

On to the pictures. I agree with G1 on the facial piercings, though I would like to get my pther ear pierced as well as the area between the nose and eye lashes. MMmmm. The ultimate anti-social piercing for sure. *nod* (At least the way I'll have mine set up if I where to ever get it done.)

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot. When Maru joined, I think she was 16, correct? So, yeah, Jail bait for 2 years. So, yeah :D Math rockzorz the pantzorz.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

phyco126 wrote:On to the pictures. I agree with G1 on the facial piercings, though I would like to get my pther ear pierced as well as the area between the nose and eye lashes. MMmmm. The ultimate anti-social piercing for sure. *nod* (At least the way I'll have mine set up if I where to ever get it done.)

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot. When Maru joined, I think she was 16, correct? So, yeah, Jail bait for 2 years. So, yeah :D Math rockzorz the pantzorz.

Does that mean you don't love me anymore? (Facial crap.)

Oh, be quiet. I'll skank you.

otakujohn
Meribian Merchant

Post by otakujohn »

I don't really have a good updated picture of myself, so..... here's my hand!!!!!! (and a small reflection)

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Maru, I never stop loving people ;) That means you too :P

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."