Slight problem...

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Reaper
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Slight problem...

Post by Reaper »

Who do I send my forum picture to? I really want it to be added to my forum soon!
The end will come to death
but death will never end

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

G1 does the hosting. If you ask nicely and politely, he'll take care of it for ya.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

If it's just an avatar isn't there an upload slot already in place? I'm willing to host signatures so long as they're not used on other forums (meaning, eating my bandwidth elsewhere), but there should be something in your profile to upload avatars.
-G1

Reaper
Lyton Singer

I have no idea what you just said...

Post by Reaper »

I just have this picture I made myself on my server and it's not online yet. That's why I need to do it here. So it won't cause any online problems.
but death will never end

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Click on profile up above. Then on Avatar Control Panel.
-G1

Reaper
Lyton Singer

Okay

Post by Reaper »

Well it's still not working, something about over 10Kb is stopping me now. This picture is like as basic as they come too... :evil:
but death will never end

Ardekh
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Ardekh »

If you have photoshop you can put less quality into it so it uploads.

I don't think you're able to use an off-site avatar that's over 10KB either. At least it does that in other forums sometimes.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Hmmm... if I'm stating the obvious, I'm sorry. ^^;;; But... check the file type. If it's bmp, that's the problem. If it's jpg... how small is the picture? You have to manually make it the right size within a paint program; it doesn't autosize it for you.

If it's none of these, you could email the picture to me, and I could have my way with it so it fits... or tell you you're out of luck. If it's the latter, I'll try to find a way to make amends.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time