I have returned. Part III.

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Maru
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

I have returned. Part III.

Post by Maru »

Sorry about the long hiatus.. Now that I'm in my major in college, my life has been sucked away. I've been wasting it in Post Production and in the Dark Room. Not so much wasting it in the latter, but you know what I mean.

Marruuu~ 2005 in a nutshell:

It feels really strange to be writing on a message board, since I haven't in ages. Been spending all of my time studying, printing, and filming. College is becoming less tedious and more professional, which is about time. Anyways, I'm finally 19. Still can't drive. I don't really need to, though... living in Center City, Philadelphia all by my lonesome. I was kind-of proposed to this year. A sophomore in college, and not even 20 to boot? Yeah, I dropped it like it's hot. I'm getting more recognized as one of the more professional and conceptual artists in my photography program here at UArts. It's a strange feeling, but I'm excited in general. Julie, you need to check out my newest project... It's not on my devART account yet, since it's kind of a 3-D presentation. But I'll see what I can do. :D

I really can't say anything else for updates... Probably because I just got back from editting my final film for 12 hours straight.

Perhaps bed time?
Perhaps.

Aaaw, I missed you guys. :D

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome back!

Yes, I'm approaching my major next semester too. Three math classes, yes! And only one of English, my mainstay. But at least it's a more professional atmosphere now... loads of work and total chaos is... right.

Have fun!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Welcome back! I was just thinking the other day: "Boy, Maru has been gone a long time. I wonder if she'll ever come back." And there you are! ^_^
-G1

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

"Boy, Lunar 3 has been gone a long time. I wonder if it'll ever come back."

And now to play the waiting game. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

Sonic- Three math classes? Bwaha. I only have to take ONE. KNocking out this upcoming semester... Aaah, Perception. Math for dummies.

G1- Aaaw, you were thinking of me? Of course I'll always come back to LN. I'm not much of a gamer anymore, due to school... but I love it here.

Kiz- Teehee.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

*tackles and hugsorz*

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Maru
Bromide Hunter

Post by Maru »

*Hugs back!* Luff. I missed you very much.