Greetings!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Greetings!

Post by Imperial Knight »

Hello. I've been lurking here for some time, and figured it might be a good idea to go ahead and register.

Actually, some of you may already "know" me from elsewhere. I post on a few other message boards, including the Working Designs Message Board under the username "Scrambler" (hopefully I haven't antagonized too many of you with my posts there).

Anyways, as I said, hi.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

Actually, I always hoped you'd end up posting here! I was always impressed by what you brought to the WDMB. Hope you have a good time here! Welcome!
-G1

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Yes, indeed. I remember you from there and also saw that you post at lunareb in my annual peek at the forums there...and didn't you post at the gfaqs Growlanser boards also?

What, no Juria avatar here? ;)

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

You're the Scrambler of the LEB board as well, I assume? If so I'm pleased to see our paths have converged again. At any rate, welcome! :D
「まあいいけど。」

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

Alun: Those avatars are on my other computer, which I won't have access to until January. For the time being, I'm using this Bad Andy avatar (don't ask me why I liked that ad campaign, even I'm not sure why). Think of it as a placeholder. And, yeah, I do post at the GameFAQs boards. Despite the problems it has with having so many ignorant members, I like having a separate board for practically every game ever released.

EDIT: Or I could have just downloaded the av off of the WDMB. Heh.

SI: Yes, I am that Scrambler as well. Good to see you again.