Hello!!~

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Mireille
NPC
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hello!!~

Post by Mireille »

I'm new here at LunarNET, and I am a big fan of Lunar (even though I never did finish the games...)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

I hope you do finish it sometime. ^_^ If you liked some of it, you're sure to like the rest.

Welcome!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Silentcrisis
BANNED

Post by Silentcrisis »

which games are u working thu

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Hello! I don't think I remember seeing a Xenobia avatar here before. ^_^

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Welcome Welcome Welcome~!!! ^0^ <3
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Anordin
Pao Hunter

Post by Anordin »

Okay, this is just going to a general "howdy do" to the whole lot of ya as I've been MIA for some time now. And this is also me saying, I've come back from the wilderness, and come back to civilization of these forums.

So yeah...what's new around these parts? You don't have yourself a new Philosophical Monk, does ya?
Heaven does not speak. It simply showed its will by his personal conduct and his conduct of affairs.
-Mencius, Bk V, Chap V, Legge Translation

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Welcome to the threads! The pasteries are on that table over there, and the soda's are over there! :D

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

Greetings from Mississippi and NextGen!
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Please don't revive old posts (that is, typically older than a week or two) when there's nothing more to really contribute. Of course, greetings are nice, but there's a point when they're assumed and you can go on your merry way, welcoming them implicitly.

And plus, having to cycle through several posts with the one same message is annoying.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Aquaignis
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Aquaignis »

I just wanted to say hi to all the new members and coming-backers.[size=7][/size] and build up my rank 8)
Some of the answers in this post are made of frozen lose with whipped failsauce topping and suck sprinkles......

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

NextGenerationLunarFan wrote:I just wanted to say hi to all the new members and coming-backers. and build up my rank 8)

Hm, I wonder if deleting your previous posts will decrease your post count and rank.

EDIT: Just tried it, yep, it does.

Posting the same thing over and over to increase your post count is considered spam. The ranks are supposed to be for fun, and I'd rather they stay that way. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)