Hey hey

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hey hey

Post by segaboy7 »

Hey ppl, I am corey, and An Huge Lunar Fan. My collection consists of. Lunar 1 and Lunar 2 sega cd. Lunar 1, Lunar 2, Lunar magic school( saturn and japanese). Lunar SSSC and Lunar EBC(PSX). Lunar Legend(NA and JP editions) and soon to have Lunar Genesis booyeah. Yeah anyway I love the Lunar and this site rocks

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Yes, your enthusiasm spills over the cup of optimism onto the black and white chessboard table of strategic tact, where the chess pieces will slip upon the slick surface and roll straight into the opposing queen, who will exclaim in a tone fraught with noble disdain, "Well, you certainly act without declaring your intentions!" ^_~

Welcome!
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Blue_Sycro
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Blue_Sycro »

First off: Hello and welcome!

Second: Sonic# has a way with words as to severely confuse me @_@

segaboy7
Red Dragon Priest

Post by segaboy7 »

Yes they also confuse me....

Etherest
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Etherest »

Welcome to LunarNET.
Okay, Hacker, listen up. I am tired of your fake assumptions! What is your problem?! Do you just like to mess with 14 year olds, who KNOW they don't lie to people at a site they consider HOME?!! PM ME NOW!

Moonshadow
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Moonshadow »

I was the only one that understood Sonic's ramblings? Great minds must think alike....or we are just crazy.
Those who live by the sword are usually shot by those who don't.

MiaOne
Dragonmaster

Post by MiaOne »

I love you James.

Welcome new Lunar lover!!! :D
Lunar: Dragon Song sucked

Nicole Reannin Elgan-Moore
We will always remember...