Look out... Another Ghaleon fan!

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
X-Calibar
Meribian Merchant
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Look out... Another Ghaleon fan!

Post by X-Calibar »

"Hmhmhmhm... Oh where are my manners... let me introduce myself, I ... am not Ghaleon!" :roll:

:D
Yep, you guessed it... another Ghaleon Fan has signed up!!!!!!!! Hello everyone, I thought I might have something to contribute as well as maybe hoping someone can ... help... me...
In my quest for Lunar Silver Star Story for the PC.... [trying to find either a place to buy it or someone who can upload/trade/etc all of the original cutscenes...] But it appears notoriously hard to find, even more so than the Saturn version...

*ahem* Anyways I'll start a new thread about that later...

I was one of the lucky ones to pre-order Lunar SSSC and EBC. I never did go around to a real Lunar forum in all the time has passed since then, but better late than never??

Glad to see Lunar fans alive and kicking!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Look out... Another Ghaleon fan!

Post by Kizyr »

Yes, the PC version is definitely the most difficult version of SSS to find. There were tons of Saturn copies made, so those are pretty easy by comparison.

Glad you joined. Hope you enjoy the forums! KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome to the board!

I wish they had released more console RPGs for the PC. I remember them doing it for FF7 and a couple of other games (Grandia II, right?), but... I don't know. Except for the lack of a good controller, I've always liked playing games on a computer. I can screencap when I want, play my own music in the background when I want, and... I don't have to make sure I have certain hardware. (At least until compatibility becomes a nightmare.) Good luck in your quest.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Hey, welcome to the forums!

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Nobiyuki77
Legendary Hero

Post by Nobiyuki77 »

Irasshaimase! ^_^ I have both Saturn games myself, loads of fun with better load times! :-P
-Nobi

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome to L-Net! *gives cookie*

Ghaleon is awesome. :mrgreen:

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Sonic# wrote:(At least until compatibility becomes a nightmare.)
This is exactly why WD cancelled the US release of SSSC-PC.

Principalities
Meribian Merchant

Post by Principalities »

I'm considerably new also ^^
Welcome to the Lunar Net Forums
"Only a few find the way; some don`t recognize it when they do; some don`t ever want to." -The Cheshire Cat.